Shahid Ghauri Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Shahid Ghauri is at least $1 Million dollars as of 8 August 2019. Mr. Ghauri owns over 1,850 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $67,838 and over the last few years he sold WTI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $934,240 as Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Ghauri WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Shahid has made over 4 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 1,850 units of WTI stock worth $8,307 on 8 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 7,000 units of W&T Offshore stock on 15 March 2019 worth over $42,070. On average, Shahid trades about 3,963 units every 58 days since 2018. As of 8 August 2019 he still owns at least 15,850 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ghauri stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Shahid Ghauri biography
Shahid A. Ghauri serves as Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary of the Company. Previously, Mr. Ghauri served as a partner withJones Walker, where he focused primarily on business and commercial transactions in the oil and gas sector. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Ghauri served as a partner with Jones Walker, a New Orleans, Louisiana law firm since 2015. Prior to that, Mr. Ghauri served as Assistant General Counsel of BHP Billiton Petroleum and in private practice as a partner working with top tier oil and gas firms for 17 years.
What is the salary of Shahid Ghauri?
As the Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of Shahid Ghauri at W&T Offshore is $934,240. There are 3 executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more, with Tracy Krohn having the highest compensation of $6,379,350.
How old is Shahid Ghauri?
Shahid Ghauri is 50, he’s been the Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary of W&T Offshore since 2017. There are 7 older and 2 younger executives at W&T Offshore. The oldest executive at W&T Offshore, Inc. is S. James Nelson, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Shahid Ghauri’s mailing address?
Shahid’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Ghauri stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks