Safra Catz Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Safra Catz is at least $460 Million dollars as of 20 March 2019. Ms. Catz owns over 5,000,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $323,109,789 and over the last 14 years she sold ORCL stock worth over $28,440,653. In addition, she makes $108,282,000 as Chief Executive Officer and Director at Oracle.
Ms. Catz ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Safra has made over 50 trades of the Oracle stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 5,000,000 units of ORCL stock worth $107,750,000 on 20 March 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 5,000,000 units of Oracle stock on 20 March 2019 worth over $107,750,000. On average, Safra trades about 494,011 units every 61 days since 2006. As of 20 March 2019 she still owns at least 5,929,708 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Catz stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Safra Catz biography
Safra A. Catz serves as Chief Executive Officer and Director of the Company. Ms. Catz has been our CEO since September 2014. She served as our President from January 2004 to September 2014 and as our CFO most recently from April 2011 until September 2014. Ms. Catz was previously our CFO from November 2005 until September 2008 and our Interim CFO from April 2005 until July 2005. Prior to being named President, she held various other positions with us since joining Oracle in 1999. Ms. Catz is currently a director of The Walt Disney Company and previously served as a director of HSBC Holdings plc. In her current role at Oracle, Ms. Catz is primarily responsible for all operations at Oracle other than product development, sales and marketing, consulting, support and Oracle’s industry-specific global business units. Ms. Catz also leads the execution of our acquisition strategy and integration of acquired companies and products. Our Board benefits from Ms. Catz’s many years with Oracle and her unique expertise regarding Oracle’s strategic vision, management and operations. Prior to joining Oracle, Ms. Catz developed deep technology industry experience as a managing director with the investment banking firm Donaldson, Lufkin & Jenrette from 1986 to 1999 covering the technology industry. With this experience, Ms. Catz brings valuable insight regarding the technology industry generally, and in particular in the execution of our acquisition strategy. In addition, Ms. Catz’s service as a director of other large, complex global organizations provides the Board with important perspectives in its evaluation of Oracle’s practices and processes.
What is the salary of Safra Catz?
As the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Oracle, the total compensation of Safra Catz at Oracle is $108,282,000. There are 1 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Safra Catz?
Safra Catz is 57, she’s been the Chief Executive Officer and Director of Oracle since 2014. There are 12 older and 2 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Safra Catz’s mailing address?
Safra’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 500 SOUTH BUENA VISTA STREET, , BURBANK, CA, 91521.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Ms. Catz stock trades at Oracle and The Walt Disney Co
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations