Ronald Nelson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ronald L Nelson is at least $42.4 Million dollars as of 14 August 2019. Mr. Nelson owns over 10,000 units of Hanesbrands stock worth over $160,800 and over the last 13 years he sold HBI stock worth over $41,949,250. In addition, he makes $270,006 as Chairman of the Board at Hanesbrands.
Mr. Nelson HBI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ronald has made over 38 trades of the Hanesbrands stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of HBI stock worth $499,500 on 14 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 425,000 units of Hanesbrands stock on 4 December 2017 worth over $335,750. On average, Ronald trades about 46,704 units every 51 days since 2007. As of 14 August 2019 he still owns at least 10,000 units of Hanesbrands stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Nelson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ronald Nelson biography
Ronald L. Nelson is appointed as Chairman of the Board of Hanesbrands Inc., effective April 23, 2019. He served as Executive Chairman of Avis Budget Group, Inc. (“Avis Budget Group”), which operates two major brands in the global vehicle rental industry through Avis and Budget, from 2016 to 2018. From 2006 to 2015, Mr. Nelson served as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Avis Budget Group. Mr. Nelson was a director of Cendant Corporation (the predecessor of Avis Budget Group) from 2003 to 2006, Chief Financial Officer from 2003 until 2006 and President from 2004 to 2006. Mr. Nelson was also Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Cendant Corporation’s Vehicle Rental business from January 2006 to August 2006. From 2005 to 2006, Mr. Nelson was interim Chief Executive Officer of Cendant Corporation’s former Travel Distribution Division.
What is the salary of Ronald Nelson?
As the Chairman of the Board of Hanesbrands, the total compensation of Ronald Nelson at Hanesbrands is $270,006. There are 6 executives at Hanesbrands getting paid more, with Gerald Evans having the highest compensation of $8,832,710.
How old is Ronald Nelson?
Ronald Nelson is 66, he’s been the Chairman of the Board of Hanesbrands since 2019. There are 2 older and 12 younger executives at Hanesbrands. The oldest executive at Hanesbrands, Inc. is Bobby Griffin, 70, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Ronald Nelson’s mailing address?
Ronald’s mailing address filed with the SEC is WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS, INC., 22 SYLVAN WAY, PARSIPPANY, NJ, 07054.
Insider trading at Hanesbrands
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Hanesbrands have traded over $134,508,552 worth of Hanesbrands stock and bought 436,569 units worth $8,137,223 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Noll, Ronald L Nelson, and Franck J Moison. On average, Hanesbrands executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $997,802. The most recent stock trade was executed by W Howard Jr Upchurch on 22 October 2019, trading 93,261 units of HBI stock currently worth $1,505,233.
What does Hanesbrands do?
Hanesbrands, Inc. is a consumer goods company, which engages in the design, manufacture, sourcing, and sale of everyday basic innerwear and activewear apparel in the Americas, Europe, Australia and Asia Pacific. It operates through the following three segments: Innerwear, Activewear and International. The Innerwear segment includes core apparel products, such as men’s underwear, women’s panties, children’s underwear, socks and intimate apparel, sold in the United States (US). The Activewear segment includes activewear products, such as T-shirts, fleece, performance apparel, sport shirts and thermals, sold in the US. The International segment includes innerwear, activewear, hosiery and home goods products, sold outside of the US. Its brands include Hanes, Champion, Bonds, Maidenform, DIM, Bali, Playtex, Bras N Things, Nur Die/Nur Der, Alternative, L’eggs, JMS/Just My Size, Lovable, Wonderbra, Berlei and Gear for Sports. The company was founded by J. Wesley Hanes in 1901 and is headquartered in Winston Salem, NC.
Complete history of Mr. Nelson stock trades at Avis Budget, Hanesbrands, and Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Hanesbrands executives and stock owners
Hanesbrands executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Gerald Evans, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Ram, Group President – Global Activewear
- Barry Hytinen, Chief Financial Officer
- W. Howard Upchurch, Group President – Innerwear Americas
- Joia Johnson, Chief Administrative Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Michael Faircloth, Group President – Global Supply Chain, Information Technology and E-Commerce
- Ronald Nelson, Chairman of the Board
- Robert Moran, Independent Director
- Geralyn Breig, Independent Director
- Ann Ziegler, Independent Director
- James Johnson, Independent Director
- David Singer, Independent Director
- Franck Moison, Independent Director
- Bobby Griffin, Independent Director
- M. Scott Lewis, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- David Bortolussi, President and Managing Director – Hanes Australasia
- Elizabeth Burger, Chief Human Resources Officer
- John T. Marsh, President, Outerwear
- Richard D Moss, Chief Financial Officer
- Jessica Tuchman Mathews, Director
- Andrew J Schindler, Director
- Richard A Noll, CEO
- J Patrick Mulcahy, Director
- Dale W Boyles, VP, Controller, CAO
- Michael S. Ryan, Controller and CAO
- Alice M Peterson, Director
- E Lee Wyatt, EVP, CFO
- Michael Flatow, EVP, GM Wholesale Americas
- Kevin Oliver, EVP Human Resources
- Joan Mc Reynolds, EVP Chief Customer Officer
- Harry A Cockrell, Director
- Sara Corp Lee, 10% owner
- Charles W Coker, Director
- Lee A Chaden, Executive Chairman
- William J Nictakis, Pres, Chief Commercial Officer
- Kevin Hall, EVP Chief Marketing Officer