Rona Fairhead Net Worth
Rona Fairhead biography
Rona A. Fairhead, CBE is appointed as Director of the Company, effective July 31, 2019. She most recently served as Minister of State for Trade and Export Promotion, Department for International Trade in the United Kingdom from September 2017 to May 2019. She previously served as Chair of the British Broadcasting Corporation Trust (BBC) from 2014 to 2017. From 2006 to 2013, Mrs. Fairhead served as Chair and Chief Executive Officer of the Financial Times Group Limited, which was a division of Pearson plc, and, prior to that, she served as Pearson’s Chief Financial Officer. Before joining Pearson, Mrs. Fairhead held a variety of leadership positions at Bombardier Inc. and Imperial Chemical Industries plc. Mrs. Fairhead previously served as a director of HSBC Holdings plc and PepsiCo, Inc.
How old is Rona Fairhead?
Rona Fairhead is 57, she’s been the Director of Oracle since 2019. There are 12 older and 2 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Rona Fairhead’s mailing address?
Rona’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELPHI ASSET MANAGEMENT, 5525 KIETZKE LANE, #200, RENO, NV, 89511.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations