Robert Steele Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert Allan Steele is at least $359 Thousand dollars as of 6 May 2019. Mr. Steele owns over 5,963 units of Newell Brands stock worth over $119,081 and over the last 12 years he sold NWL stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $240,052 as Independent Director at Newell Brands.
Mr. Steele NWL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 4 trades of the Newell Brands stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,963 units of NWL stock worth $119,081 on 6 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 10,000 units of Newell Brands stock on 20 August 2018 worth over $52,400. On average, Robert trades about 710 units every 8 days since 2007. As of 6 May 2019 he still owns at least 5,963 units of Newell Brands stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Steele stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Robert Steele biography
Robert A. Steele is an Independent Director of the company. Mr. Steele founded, and has served as a consultant for, STEELE Consulting LLC, a consulting firm, since 2012. Mr. Steele retired in 2011 as the Vice Chairman Health Care for Procter & Gamble Co., a provider of branded consumer packaged goods. During his 35-year tenure with Procter & Gamble Co., Mr. Steele served in a variety of executive leadership positions, including Vice Chairman Global Health and Well-being, Group President Global Household Care, and Group President of North American Operations. Mr. Steele currently serves on the Board of Directors of Berry Global Group, Inc., LSI Industries Inc. and BJ’s Wholesale Club, Inc. Mr. Steele also serves as a Senior Advisor to CVC Capital Advisors, a division of a private equity and investment advisory firm. Mr. Steele is a former member of the Board of Directors of Beam Inc., Keurig Green Mountain Inc. and Kellogg Company. Mr. Steele was initially nominated to the Board in 2018 in connection with the Settlement Agreement entered into with Starboard described under “Certain Relationships and Related Transactions.” Mr. Steele has extensive consumer products management experience, having held a variety of executive leadership positions during his tenure at Procter & Gamble Co.
What is the salary of Robert Steele?
As the Independent Director of Newell Brands, the total compensation of Robert Steele at Newell Brands is $240,052. There are 10 executives at Newell Brands getting paid more, with Bradford Turner having the highest compensation of $4,916,770.
How old is Robert Steele?
Robert Steele is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of Newell Brands since 2018. There are 3 older and 9 younger executives at Newell Brands. The oldest executive at Newell Brands, Inc. is Patrick Campbell, 66, who is the Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board.
What’s Robert Steele’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Newell Brands
Over the last 31 years, insiders at Newell Brands have traded over $63,949,138 worth of Newell Brands stock and bought 509,332 units worth $13,176,374 . The most active insider traders include Martin E Franklin, Michael B Polk, and James Craigie. On average, Newell Brands executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $534,956. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael Todman on 15 August 2019, trading 5,000 units of NWL stock currently worth $78,800.
What does Newell Brands do?
Newell Brands, Inc. engages in the manufacture, marketing, and sale of consumer and commercial products. It operates through the following segments: Food and Appliances; Home and Outdoor Living; and Learning and Development. The Food and Appliances segment includes household products, including kitchen appliances, gourmet cookware, bakeware and cutlery, food storage and home storage products and fresh preserving products. The Home and Outdoor Living segment consists of products for outdoor and outdoor-related activities, home fragrance products and connected home and security. The Learning and Development segment deals with writing instruments, including markers and highlighters, pens and pencils; art products; activity-based adhesive and cutting products; labeling solutions; baby gear and infant care products. The company was founded in 1903 and is headquartered in Hoboken, NJ.
What does Newell Brands’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Steele stock trades at LSI Industries, Berry Global, Kellogg Co, Newell Brands, and Newell Brands
Newell Brands executives and stock owners
Newell Brands executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Bradford Turner, Chief Legal and Administrative Officer, Corporate Secretary
- Russell Torres, Group President
- Christopher Peterson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Patrick Campbell, Independent Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- James Craigie, Independent Director
- Steven Strobel, Independent Director
- Michael Todman, Independent Director
- Debra Crew, Independent Director
- Courtney Mather, Independent Director
- Brett Icahn, Independent Director
- Robert Steele, Independent Director
- Gerardo Lopez, Independent Director
- Bridget Ryan Berman, Independent Director
- Judith Sprieser, Independent Director
- Ravichandra Saligram, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Robert Schmidt, Chief Accounting Officer
- Paul G Boitmann, Pres., Global Sales Operations
- Ted Woehrle, Sr. VP, Marketing & Brand Mgmt
- James M Sweet, V. President – Human Resources
- Charles L Jones, Chief Design and R&D Officer
- James L Iii Cunningham, SVP, Chief Accounting Officer
- Ralph J Nicoletti, EVP, Chief Financial Officer
- Michael B Polk, President & CEO
- Laurel Hurd, Pres., Learning & Development
- Raymond G Viault, Director
- Sole Domenico De, Director
- Ros L’esperance, Director
- Ian G H Ashken, Director
- Scott Garber, Corporate Controller, CAO
- John K Stipancich, Sr. VP, General Counsel & Secy
- Fiona Laird, EVP, Chief HR & Comm. Officer
- Cynthia Ann Montgomery, Director
- Christopher D O Leary, Director
- Thomas E Clarke, Director
- William A Iii Burke, President, Tools & Hardware
- Kevin C. Conroy, Director
- Richard B Davies, EVP, Chief Development Officer
- Michael T Cowhing, Director
- Martin E Franklin, Director
- Scott S Cowen, Director
- Lizaur Jose Ignacio Perez, Director
- Mark Tarchetti, EVP, Chief Development Officer
- G Penny Mc Intyre, President, Newell Consumer
- Juan Eduardo Senf, President, Latin America
- Gordon C Steele, VP, Chief Information Officer
- Hartley D Blaha, Vice President – Corporate Dvp
- Juan R Figuereo, Exec. VP, and CFO
- Jay Gould, President, Home & Family Prod.
- Mark D Ketchum, Director
- Dale L Matschullat, VP-Gen Counsel & Corp Sec
- Robert S Parker, Group President
- William D Marohn, Director
- Jeffrey E Cooley,
- Timothy J Jahnke, President – Home & Family
- David A Klatt, Group President
- Joseph Jr Galli, President and CEO
- William P Sovey, Director
- James J Roberts, President – Rubbermaid/Irwin
- J Patrick Robinson, CFO
- Allan P Newell, Director
- Magnus Rene Nicolin, President, Europe
- Gordon R Sullivan, Director
- Alton F Doody, Director
- Ray Johnson, President – Global Manuf
- Steven Marton, President – Office Prod. Group
- Rick T Dillon, VP, Corporate Controller
- Shaun Holliday, Pres, New Bus & Innovation
- Ronald L Hardnock, Vice President – Controller
- John B. Ellis, V.P., Corporate Controller
- Paula S Larson, EVP, Human Resources
- Elizabeth Cuthbert Millett, Director
- Douglas L Martin, Executive VP, CFO