Robert Loewen Net Worth
Robert Loewen biography
Robert D. Loewen is Chief Operating Officer of the Company. Mr. Loewen served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer for Wyndham Hotel Group. From April 2002 to March 2013, Mr. Loewen served as Chief Financial Officer for Wyndham Hotel Group. Mr. Loewen joined Wyndham Worldwide in April 2000 as Director, Corporate Audit.
What is the salary of Robert Loewen?
As the Chief Operating Officer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, the total compensation of Robert Loewen at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is $3,137,110. There are 3 executives at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts getting paid more, with Geoffrey Ballotti having the highest compensation of $8,815,740.
How old is Robert Loewen?
Robert Loewen is 53, he’s been the Chief Operating Officer of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts since . There are 9 older and 7 younger executives at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts. The oldest executive at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is Brian Mulroney, 80, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Robert Loewen’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is WYNDHAM HOTELS & RESORTS, INC., 22 SYLVAN WAY, PARSIPPANY, NJ, 07054.
Insider trading at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts
Over the last few years, insiders at Wyndham Hotels & Resorts have traded over $17,101,091 worth of Wyndham Hotels & Resorts stock and bought 35,669 units worth $1,917,674 . The most active insider traders include Ronald L Nelson, Stephen P Holmes, and David B Wyshner. On average, Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $995,773. The most recent stock trade was executed by David B Wyshner on 16 August 2019, trading 2,000 units of WH stock currently worth $100,740.
What does Wyndham Hotels & Resorts do?
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts, Inc. engages in the franchise and operation of hotels under the Wyndham brand. It operates through the following two business segments: Hotel Franchising and Hotel Management. The Hotel Franchising segment offers licenses of brand names and associated trademarks to hotel owners under long-term franchise agreements. The Hotel Management segment provides management services. The company was founded in 1990 and is headquartered in Parsippany, NJ.
What does Wyndham Hotels & Resorts’s logo look like?
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and stock owners
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Geoffrey Ballotti, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Wyshner, Chief Financial Officer
- Mary Falvey, Chief Administrative Officer
- Robert Loewen, Chief Operating Officer
- Paul Cash, General Counsel
- Thomas Barber, Global Chief Development Officer
- Stephen Holmes, Non-Executive Chairman of the Board
- Bruce Churchill, Independent Director
- Brian Mulroney, Lead Independent Director
- Pauline Richards, Independent Director
- Myra Biblowit, Independent Director
- James Buckman, Independent Director
- Mukul Deoras, Independent Director
- Matt Capuzzi, IR Contact Officer
- Lisa Checchio, Chief Marketing Officer
- Scott Strickland, Chief Information Officer
- Nicola Rossi, Chief Accounting Officer
- Michele Allen, Executive Vice President, Treasurer
- Ronald L Nelson, Director
- Barry Scot Goldstein, Chief Marketing Officer