Robert L Duffy Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Robert L Duffy is at least $13.2 Million dollars as of 29 June 2019. Robert Duffy owns over 19,517 units of L3Harris Technologies stock worth over $8,765,870 and over the last 7 years Robert sold LHX stock worth over $4,441,971.
Robert Duffy LHX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Robert has made over 14 trades of the L3Harris Technologies stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Robert exercised 19,517 units of LHX stock worth $4,019,819 on 29 June 2019.
The largest trade Robert’s ever made was exercising 92,014 units of L3Harris Technologies stock on 2 May 2019 worth over $6,996,745. On average, Robert trades about 12,897 units every 103 days since 2012. As of 29 June 2019 Robert still owns at least 42,560 units of L3Harris Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Robert Duffy stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Robert Duffy’s mailing address?
Robert’s mailing address filed with the SEC is L3HARRIS TECHNOLOGIES, INC., 1025 W. NASA BOULEVARD, MELBOURNE, FL, 32919.
Insider trading at L3Harris Technologies
Over the last few years, insiders at L3Harris Technologies have traded over $615,149 worth of L3Harris Technologies stock and bought 12,500 units worth $2,542,722 . The most active insider traders include Roger Fradin, Gregory T Swienton, and William M Brown. On average, L3Harris Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 3 days with the average trade being worth of $7,585,812. The most recent stock trade was executed by Thomas A Dattilo on 10 September 2019, trading 1,000 units of LHX stock currently worth $200,800.
What does L3Harris Technologies do?
L3Harris Technologies, Inc. is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, which engages in the provision of defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Mission Systems; Space and Airborne Systems; Communication Systems; and Aviation Systems. The Integrated Mission Systems segment include intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance; advanced electro optical and infrared; and maritime power and navigation. The Space and Airborne Systems segment comprises space payloads, sensors and full-mission solutions; classified intelligence and cyber defense; avionics; and electronic warfare. The Communication Systems segment consists tactical communications; broadband communications; L3’s night vision; and public safety. The Aviation Systems segment compose defense aviation products; security, detection and other commercial aviation products; air traffic management; and commercial and military pilot training. The company was founded in 2019 and is headquartered in Melbourne, FL.
What does L3Harris Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Robert Duffy stock trades at L3Harris Technologies
L3Harris Technologies executives and stock owners
L3Harris Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- William Brown, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Dana Mehnert, President – Communication Systems
- Scott Mikuen, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Terry Growcock, Independent Director
- Lewis Hay, Independent Director
- Thomas Dattilo, Independent Director
- James Stoffel, Independent Director
- Peter Chiarelli, Independent Director
- Roger Fradin, Independent Director
- Sallie Bailey, Independent Director
- Jeff Smith, Vice President – Business Development
- Anurag Maheshwari, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lloyd Newton, Independent Director
- Rita Lane, Independent Director
- Lewis Kramer, Independent Director
- Thomas Corcoran, Independent Director
- Robert Millard, Lead Independent Director
- Jesus Malave, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Christopher Kubasik, President, Vice Chairman of the Board, Chief Operating Officer
- Edward J Zoiss, Segment President
- Rahul Ghai, Sr. VP & Chief Financial Off.
- Todd A. Taylor, VP, Principal Accting. Officer
- William H Gattle, President, Space and Intel Sys
- Sean J Stackley, Segment President
- Sheldon J Fox, SVP, Operations and IT
- Vyomesh Joshi, Director
- Todd W. Gautier, President, Aviation Systems
- Leslie F Kenne, Director
- Gregory T Swienton, Director
- James F Albaugh, Director
- James P Girard, Vice President, HR
- Hansel E Ii Tookes, Director
- Robert L Duffy, SVP-Human Resources