Renee James Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Renee Jo James is at least $9.72 Million dollars as of 19 September 2019. Ms. James owns over 3,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $1,808,730 and over the last 8 years she sold ORCL stock worth over $7,400,344. In addition, she makes $515,630 as Independent Director at Oracle.
Ms. James ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Renee has made over 57 trades of the Oracle stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she sold 3,000 units of ORCL stock worth $160,680 on 19 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 329,852 units of Oracle stock on 24 January 2015 worth over $3,892,254. On average, Renee trades about 16,998 units every 26 days since 2011. As of 19 September 2019 she still owns at least 32,886 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. James stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Renee James biography
Renee J. James is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. James has served as Chairman and CEO of Ampere Computing, which produces high-performance processors for compute, storage, and other cloud computing needs, since October 2017. Ms. James also has served as an Operating Executive for The Carlyle Group, a global alternative asset manager, since February 2016. In her role with Carlyle, Ms. James evaluates new technology investments for the firm and advises portfolio companies on their strategic direction and operational efficiency. In January 2016, Ms. James concluded a 28-year career with Intel Corporation, where she most recently served as President. Ms. James is Chair of the National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee to the President of the United States. She also serves as a director of Citigroup Inc., Sabre Corporation and Vodafone Group Plc. As a seasoned technology executive, Ms. James brings to the Board extensive, international experience managing large, complex global operations in the technology industry. In her distinguished career at Intel, Ms. James held a variety of positions in research and development leadership in both software and hardware and the management of global manufacturing. Our Board benefits from the leadership, industry and technical expertise Ms. James acquired at Ampere and Intel and through her service on the boards of public and private companies in the technology and financial services industries. In addition, Ms. James brings to the Board expansive knowledge of cybersecurity gained through the positions she has held at Intel and as Chair of the National Security Telecommunications Advisory Committee to the President of the United States.
What is the salary of Renee James?
As the Independent Director of Oracle, the total compensation of Renee James at Oracle is $515,630. There are 7 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Renee James?
Renee James is 54, she’s been the Independent Director of Oracle since 2015. There are 15 older and no younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Renee James’s mailing address?
Renee’s mailing address filed with the SEC is CITIGROUP INC. CORPORATE LAW DEPT., 388 GREENWICH STREET, NEW YORK, NY, 10013.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Ms. James stock trades at Intel, Sabre, Citigroup, Oracle, and VMware
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations