Noel Wallace Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Noel R. Wallace is at least $27.4 Million dollars as of 1 May 2019. Mr. Wallace owns over 92,643 units of Colgate-Palmolive Co stock worth over $18,641,527 and over the last 10 years he sold CL stock worth over $5,928,873. In addition, he makes $2,806,390 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Colgate-Palmolive Co.
Mr. Wallace CL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Noel has made over 50 trades of the Colgate-Palmolive Co stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 92,643 units of CL stock worth $5,491,877 on 1 May 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 150,000 units of Colgate-Palmolive Co stock on 31 January 2018 worth over $7,045,500. On average, Noel trades about 10,644 units every 46 days since 2009. As of 1 May 2019 he still owns at least 279,023 units of Colgate-Palmolive Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Wallace stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Noel Wallace biography
Noel R. Wallace is appointed as President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the Company, effective April 2, 2019. He has been President and Chief Operating Officer of Colgate since July 2018, with responsibility for all the Company’s operating units worldwide, after serving as Chief Operating Officer, Global Innovation & Growth and Hill’s Pet Nutrition since 2016. Mr. Wallace began his career at Colgate in 1987 and progressed through a series of senior management roles around the world, including President and General Manager of the Global Toothbrush Division, President, Colgate Mexico and President, Colgate U.S. Prior to being appointed Chief Operating Officer, he served as President, Colgate Latin America from 2013 to 2016 and as President, Colgate North America and Global Sustainability from 2010 to 2013.
What is the salary of Noel Wallace?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Colgate-Palmolive Co, the total compensation of Noel Wallace at Colgate-Palmolive Co is $2,806,390. There are 1 executives at Colgate-Palmolive Co getting paid more, with Ian Cook having the highest compensation of $11,551,300.
How old is Noel Wallace?
Noel Wallace is 54, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Colgate-Palmolive Co since 2019. There are 15 older and 1 younger executives at Colgate-Palmolive Co. The oldest executive at Colgate-Palmolive Co. is Stephen Sadove, 67, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Noel Wallace’s mailing address?
Noel’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O COLGATE-PALMOLIVE COMPANY, 300 PARK AVENUE, NEW YORK, NY, 10022.
Insider trading at Colgate-Palmolive Co
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Colgate-Palmolive Co have traded over $194,144,787 worth of Colgate-Palmolive Co stock and bought 7,000 units worth $467,950 . The most active insider traders include Ian M Cook, Reuben Mark, and Michael B Polk. On average, Colgate-Palmolive Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 5 days with the average trade being worth of $1,436,543. The most recent stock trade was executed by Ian M Cook on 30 October 2019, trading 17,750 units of CL stock currently worth $1,212,325.
What does Colgate-Palmolive Co do?
Colgate-Palmolive Co. is engaged in the manufacturing and distribution of consumer products. It operates through Oral, Personal and Home Care; and Pet Nutrition segments. The Oral, Personal and Home Care segment represents North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Africa or Eurasia, all of which sell to a variety of retail and wholesale customers and distributors. The Pet Nutrition segment offers pet nutrition products for dogs and cats. The company was founded by William Colgate in 1806 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Complete history of Mr. Wallace stock trades at Colgate-Palmolive Co and Kellogg Co
Colgate-Palmolive Co executives and stock owners
Colgate-Palmolive Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Ian Cook, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Noel Wallace, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Henning Jakobsen, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Stephen Sadove, Lead Independent Director
- John Cahill, Independent Director
- Helene Gayle, Independent Director
- Michael Polk, Independent Director
- John Bilbrey, Independent Director
- C. Martin Harris, Independent Director
- Lorrie Norrington, Independent Director
- Charles Bancroft, Independent Director
- Lisa Edwards, Independent Director
- Jennifer Daniels, Chief Legal Officer and Secretary
- Philip Shotts, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Patricia Verduin, Chief Technology Officer
- John Huston, Senior Vice President – Chief of Staff
- Daniel Marsili, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Panagiotis Tsourapas, Grp Pres, Lat Am & Asia Pac
- Richard J Kogan, Director
- Ellen M Hancock, Director
- Victoria L Dolan, VP & Corporate Controller
- Dennis J Hickey, VP, Corporate Controller
- Mukul Deoras, President, Colgate-Asia
- Delia H Thompson, VP, Investor Relations
- John W Kooyman, Chief Marketing Officer
- Franck J Moison, Pres., Europe/So. Pacific Div.
- Delano E Lewis, Director
- Justin Skala, Exec VP, Chief Gwth&Strtgy Off
- J Pedro Reinhard, Director
- Andrew D Hendry, Sr VP, Gen Counsel & Secretary
- Nigel Burton, Chief Marketing Officer
- Fabian T Garcia, Pres. – Greater Asia Division
- Joseph Jimenez, Director
- Peter Brons Poulsen, Pres. & CEO, Hill’s
- Thomas W Jr Greene, Chief Information Officer
- Stephen J. Fogarty, Chief Ethics & Compliance Off.
- Rosemary Nelson, VP-Dep Gen Counsel, Operations
- Francis M Williamson, VP Fin.&Strat.Plan.Lat.Am.
- Nikesh Arora, Director
- Michael Corbo, VP, Global Supply Chain
- Ronald T Martin, VP, Global Bus Prac & Publ Aff
- Guillenchmidt Alec De, Pres. Colgate Europe & So.Pac.
- Elaine C. Paik, V. P. & Corporate Treasurer
- Hector I Erezuma, VP Taxation
- Neil Thompson, Pres&CEO Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Katherine H Ramundo, V.P.Dep.Gen.Counsel & Asst Sec
- Gregory P Woodson, VP-Chief Ethics & Compliance
- Michael J Tangney, Exec VP Pres. Colgate Latin Am
- Derrick E Samuel, Pres. Global Technology
- David R Groener, VP-Global Supply Chain
- Stephen C Patrick, Chief Financial Officer
- Nina D Gillman, VP-Dep Gen Counsel & Asst Sec
- Prabha Parameswaran, Grp Pres, Glbl Innov. & AF/Eus
- Edward J Filusch, Vice President and Treasurer
- David Willis Johnson, Director
- Jill K Conway, Director
- Edmund D Toben, Chief Information Officer
- Robert C Wheeler, CEO, Hill’s Pet Nutrition
- Howard B Jr Wentz, Director
- Philip A Berry, VP, Global Wrkplce Initiatives
- Seamus E Mc Bride, Pres. Colgate U.S. & W.C.E.
- Javier G Teruel, Vice Chairman
- Reuben Mark, Chairman and CEO