Naomi Seligman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Naomi O Seligman is at least $9.44 Million dollars as of 12 July 2019. Ms. Seligman owns over 90,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $7,087,348 and over the last 16 years she sold ORCL stock worth over $1,849,020. In addition, she makes $507,135 as Independent Director at Oracle.
Ms. Seligman ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Naomi has made over 24 trades of the Oracle stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 90,000 units of ORCL stock worth $2,731,500 on 12 July 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 90,000 units of Oracle stock on 12 July 2019 worth over $2,731,500. On average, Naomi trades about 9,361 units every 50 days since 2003. As of 12 July 2019 she still owns at least 127,310 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Seligman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Naomi Seligman biography
Naomi O. Seligman is an Independent Director of the comapny. Ms. Seligman is a senior partner at Ostriker von Simson, Inc., a technology research firm which chairs the CIO Strategy Exchange. Since 1999, this forum has brought together senior executives in four vital quadrants of the IT sector. From 1977 until June 1999, Ms. Seligman served as a co-founder and senior partner of the Research Board, Inc., a private sector institution sponsored by 100 chief information officers from major global corporations. She also currently serves as a director of Akamai Technologies, Inc. Ms. Seligman previously served as a director of iGate Corporation and The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation. As a senior partner at Ostriker von Simson, Inc. and co-partner of the CIO Strategy Exchange, and in her prior role as a co-founder and senior partner of the Research Board, Ms. Seligman is recognized as a thought leader in the technology industry. Ms. Seligman also serves as an independent advisor to some of the largest multinational corporations where she helps oversee global strategy and operations, which provides our Board with important perspectives in its evaluation of Oracle’s practices and processes. The Board also benefits from Ms. Seligman’s unique experience and customer-focused perspective and the valuable insights gained from the senior-level relationships she maintains throughout the technology industry.
What is the salary of Naomi Seligman?
As the Independent Director of Oracle, the total compensation of Naomi Seligman at Oracle is $507,135. There are 9 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Naomi Seligman?
Naomi Seligman is 80, she’s been the Independent Director of Oracle since 2005. There are no older and 14 younger executives at Oracle.
What’s Naomi Seligman’s mailing address?
Naomi’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELPHI ASSET MGMT CORPORATION, 5525 KIETZKE LANE, SUITE 200, RENO, NV, 89511.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Ms. Seligman stock trades at Akamai Technologies and Oracle
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations