Monica McGurk Net Worth
Monica McGurk biography
Monica Houle McGurk is Independent Director of the Mid-America Apartment Communities Inc. She has been the Chief Growth Officer of Kellogg Company since January 2019 after serving as Chief Revenue and eCommerce Officer upon joining the company in July 2018. Previously, Ms. McGurk served as the Chief Growth Officer for Tyson Foods, Inc. until September 2017, having joined the company in 2016 and serving as Executive Vice President of Strategy and New Ventures & President of Foodservice. Prior to joining Tyson Foods, Inc., Ms. McGurk worked for The Coca-Cola Company as Senior Vice President, Strategy, Decision Support and eCommerce, North America Group from 2014 to 2016, and as Vice President, Strategy & eCommerce from 2012 to 2014. Prior to her employment with The Coca-Cola Company, Ms. McGurk served for eight months as the Chief Executive Officer of The Alumni Factor, a digital media and information services start up. From 1992 to 2012, Ms. McGurk served in a variety of roles at McKinsey & Company, a global management consulting firm, including eight years as a partner.
What is the salary of Monica McGurk?
As the Independent Director of Mid-America Apartment Communities, the total compensation of Monica McGurk at Mid-America Apartment Communities is $204,731. There are 8 executives at Mid-America Apartment Communities getting paid more, with H. Eric Bolton having the highest compensation of $4,660,150.
How old is Monica McGurk?
Monica McGurk is 49, she’s been the Independent Director of Mid-America Apartment Communities since 2016. There are 14 older and no younger executives at Mid-America Apartment Communities. The oldest executive at Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. is Russell French, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Monica McGurk’s mailing address?
Monica’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6815 POPLAR AVE, SUITE 500, GERMANTOWN, TN, 38138.
Insider trading at Mid-America Apartment Communities
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Mid-America Apartment Communities have traded over $92,907,241 worth of Mid-America Apartment Communities stock and bought 56,027 units worth $3,555,676 . The most active insider traders include Thomas H Lowder, Alan B Jr Graf, and James K Lowder. On average, Mid-America Apartment Communities executives and independent directors trade stock every 34 days with the average trade being worth of $1,909,686. The most recent stock trade was executed by David P Stockert on 14 August 2019, trading 15,052 units of MAA stock currently worth $1,225,383.
What does Mid-America Apartment Communities do?
Mid-America Apartment Communities, Inc. is a real estate investment trust, which engages in the operation, acquisition and development of apartment communities. It operates through the Same Store Communities, and Non-Same Store and Other segments. The Same Store Communities segment focuses on communities that the company has owned and have been stabilized for at least a full twelve months as of the first day of the calendar year. The Non-Same Store and Other segment includes recent acquisitions, communities in development or lease-up, communities that have been identified for disposition, and communities that have incurred a significant casualty loss. The company was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Memphis, TN.
What does Mid-America Apartment Communities’s logo look like?
Mid-America Apartment Communities executives and stock owners
Mid-America Apartment Communities executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- H. Eric Bolton, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Grimes, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Albert Campbell, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert DelPriore, Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Alan Graf, Lead Independent Director
- Philip Norwood, Independent Director
- Claude Nielsen, Independent Director
- W. Reid Sanders, Independent Director
- Monica McGurk, Independent Director
- Toni Jennings, Independent Director
- Gary Shorb, Independent Director
- Russell French, Independent Director
- James Lowder, Independent Director
- Thomas Lowder, Independent Director
- David Stockert, Director
- William B Sansom, Director
- Edward Thomas Wright, EVP, Dev and Cap Projects
- Ralph Horn, Director
- Harold W Ripps, Director
- John W Spiegel, Director
- John S Grinalds, Director
- James Andrew Taylor, EVP-Director of Asset Mgmt
- Simon R C Wadsworth, Executive Vice President and C
- Robert F Fogelman, Director
- Mary E Mc Cormick, Director
- John F Flournoy, Director
- Michael S Starnes, Director
- George E Cates, Director