Melissa Howell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Melissa A Howell is at least $784 Thousand dollars as of 13 June 2019. Ms. Howell owns over 12,347 units of Kellogg Co stock worth over $784,281 and over the last 7 years she sold K stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Senior Vice President – Global Human Services at Kellogg Co.
Ms. Howell K stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Melissa has made over 2 trades of the Kellogg Co stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 12,347 units of K stock worth $784,281 on 13 June 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 12,347 units of Kellogg Co stock on 13 June 2019 worth over $784,281. On average, Melissa trades about 2,459 units every 231 days since 2013. As of 13 June 2019 she still owns at least 12,347 units of Kellogg Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Howell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Melissa Howell biography
Melissa A. Howell is an Senior Vice President – Global Human Services of the company. Ms. Howell assumed her current position in June 2016. Prior to joining Kellogg, she was Chief Human Resource Officer for Rockford, Michigan-based Wolverine since 2014. Prior to Wolverine, Ms. Howell spent 24 years with General Motors where she led a team of 2,800 Human Resource professionals worldwide, supporting a global business at one of the top automotive companies in the world, and also among the largest public corporations. Ms. Howell joined General Motors as a Labor Relations Representative at its Ypsilanti, Michigan, assembly plant in 1990. Over the following years, she served in a series of key human resource leadership roles in Europe, Asia and U.S. leading teams on six continents across an array of functional areas. Ms. Howell was promoted to Executive Director of North American Human Resources in 2011 and subsequently promoted to Senior Vice President of Global Human Resources.
How old is Melissa Howell?
Melissa Howell is 52, she’s been the Senior Vice President – Global Human Services of Kellogg Co since 2016. There are 15 older and 4 younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s Melissa Howell’s mailing address?
Melissa’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 300 RENAISSANCE CENTER, M/C: 482-C25-A36, DETROIT, MI, 48265-3000.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Complete history of Ms. Howell stock trades at General Motors Co, Kellogg Co, and Wolverine World Wide
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director