Matthias Heilmann Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Matthias L Heilmann is at least $491 Thousand dollars as of 6 August 2018. Mr. Heilmann owns over 12,000 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock worth over $82,645 and over the last 2 years he sold BHGE stock worth over $408,000. In addition, he makes $0 as President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions at Baker Hughes, a GE Co.
Mr. Heilmann BHGE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Matthias has made over 2 trades of the Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 12,000 units of BHGE stock worth $408,000 on 6 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 12,000 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock on 6 August 2018 worth over $408,000. On average, Matthias trades about 1,929 units every 41 days since 2017. As of 6 August 2018 he still owns at least 3,743 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Heilmann stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Matthias Heilmann biography
Matthias L. Heilmann is President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions of the Company. Prior to joining the Company in July 2017, he served as the Chief Digital Officer, President & Chief Executive Officer of Digital Solutions within GE Oil & Gas from 2016 through July 2017. Prior to joining GE Oil & Gas, he led ABB’s Global Product Group Enterprise Software business from June 2014 to January 2016. He served as the Chief Operating Officer of Ryerson Holding Corporation from March 2010 until January 2012 and served as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer of Ryerson Inc. from January 2009 to January 2012.
How old is Matthias Heilmann?
Matthias Heilmann is 50, he’s been the President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions of Baker Hughes, a GE Co since 2017. There are 9 older and 6 younger executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. The oldest executive at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Matthias Heilmann’s mailing address?
Matthias’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston, TX 77073, USA.
Insider trading at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Baker Hughes, a GE Co have traded over $1,296,936 worth of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock and bought 46,239 units worth $1,166,974 . The most active insider traders include Electric Co General, James J Mulva, and Clarence P Jr Cazalot. On average, Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $112,503,782. The most recent stock trade was executed by James J Mulva on 15 October 2019, trading 3,839 units of BHGE stock currently worth $84,765.
What does Baker Hughes, a GE Co do?
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. It operates through the following four segments: Oilfield Services (OFS), Oilfield Equipment (OFE), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Digital Solutions (DS). The OFS segment provides products and services for on and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The OFE segment provides a broad portfolio of products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the subsea wellhead to the surface production facilities. The TPS segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications. The DS segment provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of Things. The company was founded on October 28, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Heilmann stock trades at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and stock owners
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Borras, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oilfield Services
- William Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Roderick Christie, President – Turbomachinery and Process Solutions
- Lynn Elsenhans, Independent Director
- W. Geoffrey Beattie, Lead Independent Director
- Clarence Cazalot, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- John Rice, Director
- Philipp Mueller, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Gregory Ebel, Independent Director
- Jamie Miller, Director
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Kurt Camilleri, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Neil Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oilfield Equipment
- Matthias Heilmann, President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Ops Officer
- Martin S Craighead, Director
- J Larry Nichols, Director
- Electric Co General, Director