Kurt Forche Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Kurt D Forche is at least $48 Thousand dollars as of 19 February 2019. Mr. Forche owns over 460 units of Kellogg Co stock worth over $48,021 and over the last few years he sold K stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Vice President and Corporate Controller at Kellogg Co.
Mr. Forche K stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Kurt has made over 1 trades of the Kellogg Co stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 460 units of K stock worth $29,219 on 19 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 460 units of Kellogg Co stock on 19 February 2019 worth over $29,219. On average, Kurt trades about 230 units every 0 days since 2019. As of 19 February 2019 he still owns at least 756 units of Kellogg Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Forche stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Kurt Forche biography
Kurt Forche is Vice President, Corporate Controller of the Company, Mr. Forche was appointed Vice President and Corporate Controller, Kellogg Company, in July 2018. Previously, Mr. Forche served as Vice President, Assistant Corporate Controller since December 2016. Mr. Forche joined Kellogg as an internal auditor in 1997, subsequently holding a number of Finance roles in the North American business until being named Sr Director, Corporate Financial Reporting in April 2014. Prior to joining Kellogg in 1997, he spent four years at Price Waterhouse as an auditor.
How old is Kurt Forche?
Kurt Forche is 49, he’s been the Vice President and Corporate Controller of Kellogg Co since 2018. There are 18 older and 1 younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s Kurt Forche’s mailing address?
Kurt’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Complete history of Mr. Forche stock trades at Kellogg Co
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director