Karen S. Acree Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Karen S. Acree is at least $212 Thousand dollars as of 15 December 2014. Karen Acree owns over 7,668 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $211,574 and over the last 5 years Karen sold WTI stock worth over $0.
Karen Acree WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Karen has made over 1 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Karen exercised 7,668 units of WTI stock worth $32,896 on 15 December 2014.
The largest trade Karen’s ever made was exercising 7,668 units of W&T Offshore stock on 15 December 2014 worth over $32,896. On average, Karen trades about 1,917 units every 0 days since 2014. As of 15 December 2014 Karen still owns at least 49,318 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Karen Acree stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Karen Acree’s mailing address?
Karen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2103 CityWest Blvd #800, Houston, TX 77042, USA.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Karen Acree stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks