John T Dillon Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of John T Dillon is at least $2.55 Million dollars as of 1 June 2017. John Dillon owns over 5,000 units of DuPont de Nemours stock worth over $2,553,856 and over the last 13 years John sold DD stock worth over $0.
John Dillon DD stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
John has made over 12 trades of the DuPont de Nemours stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently John exercised 5,000 units of DD stock worth $239,000 on 1 June 2017.
The largest trade John’s ever made was exercising 8,000 units of DuPont de Nemours stock on 4 February 2010 worth over $175,040. On average, John trades about 985 units every 55 days since 2006. As of 1 June 2017 John still owns at least 35,284 units of DuPont de Nemours stock.
You can see the complete history of John Dillon stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s John Dillon’s mailing address?
John’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1007 MARKET STREET, D-9000, WILMINGTON, DE, 19898.
Insider trading at DuPont de Nemours
Over the last 12 years, insiders at DuPont de Nemours have traded over $33,939,297 worth of DuPont de Nemours stock and bought 40,860 units worth $2,784,184 . The most active insider traders include Lamberto Andreotti, James L Gallogly, and Ellen Jamison Kullman. On average, DuPont de Nemours executives and independent directors trade stock every 26 days with the average trade being worth of $2,621,893. The most recent stock trade was executed by Benito Cachinero on 17 August 2017, trading 10,621 units of DD stock currently worth $867,417.
What does DuPont de Nemours do?
DuPont de Nemours, Inc. operates as a holding company, which engages in the development of specialty materials, chemicals, and agricultural products. It operates through the following segments: Agriculture; Performance Materials & Coatings; Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure; Packaging & Specialty Plastics; Electronics & Imaging; Nutrition & Biosciences; Transportation & Advanced Polymers; and Safety & Construction. The Agriculture segment focuses on seed and crop protection businesses. The Performance Materials & Coatings segment caters the uses silicones, acrylics, and cellulosics-based technology platforms. The Industrial Intermediates & Infrastructure segment includes construction chemicals, energy solutions, industrial solutions, and polyurethanes and chlor-alkali and vinyl. The Packaging & Specialty Plastics segment produces ethylene, polyolefin elastomers, and ethylene propylene diene monomer elastomers. The Electronics & Imaging segment supplies materials for consumer electronics. The Nutrition & Biosciences segment offers solutions for the food and beverage, pharma, personal care, energy, and animal nutrition markets. The Transportation & Advanced Polymers comprises of engineering resins, adhesives, lubricants and parts to engineers and designers in the transportation, electronics, medical, industrial, and consumer end-markets. The Safety & Construction segment includes engineered products and integrated systems for the construction, worker safety, energy, oil and gas, transportation, medical devices, and water purification and separation. The company was founded on September 1, 2017 and is headquartered in Wilmington, DE.
What does DuPont de Nemours’s logo look like?
Complete history of John Dillon stock trades at Caterpillar, Kellogg Co, and DuPont de Nemours
DuPont de Nemours executives and stock owners
DuPont de Nemours executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- C. Marc Doyle, Chief Executive Officer, Principal Executive Officer, Principal Operating Officer, Director
- Alexander Cutler, Co-Lead Independent Director
- Raymond Milchovich, Independent Director
- Amy Brady, Director
- Steven Sterin, Independent Director
- Frederick Lowery, Independent Director
- Luther Kissam, Independent Director
- Rajiv Gupta, Independent Director
- Eleuthere Du Pont, Independent Director
- Terrence Curtin, Independent Director
- Frank Clyburn, Independent Director
- Ruby Chandy, Independent Director
- Stacy Fox, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Michael Goss, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Jeanmarie Desmond, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Financial Officer
- Bertrand P Collomb, Director
- Robert A Brown, Director
- Pat Ward, Director
- Lamberto Andreotti, Director
- James L Gallogly, Director
- Benito Cachinero, SVP – Human Resources
- Lee M Thomas, Director
- Lois D Juliber, Director
- Marillyn A Hewson, Director
- Douglas W. Muzyka, SVP & Chief S&T Officer
- James C. Jr. Collins, Executive Vice President
- Edward D Breen, Chair & CEO
- Ellen Jamison Kullman, Executive Vice President
- James C Borel, Group Vice President
- Matthew L. Trerotola, Executive Vice President
- Mark P Vergnano, Executive Vice President
- Ulf M. Schneider, Director
- Thomas L Sager, Senior VP & General Counsel
- Thomas M Jr Connelly, Executive Vice President
- Curtis J Crawford, Director
- Richard H Brown, Director
- Martha L. Rees, VP & Acting General Counsel
- William K Reilly, Director
- Samuel W Iii Bodman, Director
- John T Dillon, Director
- W Donald Johnson, Sr VP – Human Resources
- Jeffrey L Keefer, Executive VP and CFO
- Nicholas C Fanandakis, Senior Vice President & CFO
- Richard R Goodmanson, Executive Vice President & COO
- Charles O Jr Holliday, Chairman & CEO
- Stacey J Mobley, SVP and General Counsel
- Sean O Keefe, Director
- Masahisa Naitoh, Director