Joan Hilson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Joan M Hilson is at least $580 Thousand dollars as of 6 September 2019. Ms. Hilson owns over 7,500 units of Signet Jewelers stock worth over $580,054 and over the last 12 years she sold SIG stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $0 as Chief Financial Officer at Signet Jewelers.
Ms. Hilson SIG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Joan has made over 4 trades of the Signet Jewelers stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 7,500 units of SIG stock worth $108,450 on 6 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 10,310 units of Signet Jewelers stock on 28 February 2012 worth over $180,528. On average, Joan trades about 2,690 units every 259 days since 2007. As of 6 September 2019 she still owns at least 33,127 units of Signet Jewelers stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Hilson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Joan Hilson biography
Joan M. Hilson is appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the Company, effective April 4, 2019. She joins Signet from David’s Bridal, where she served as EVP, Chief Financial and Operating Officer from 2014 to March 2019. Prior to that, she was the CFO of American Eagle Outfitters and held several roles within Limited Brands including CFO of the Victoria’s Secret stores division. Earlier in her career she also worked at Sterling Jewelers and Coopers & Lybrand. Ms. Hilson holds a BS in accounting from the University of Akron.
How old is Joan Hilson?
Joan Hilson is 59, she’s been the Chief Financial Officer of Signet Jewelers since 2019. There are 10 older and 9 younger executives at Signet Jewelers. The oldest executive at Signet Jewelers Ltd. is Dale Hilpert, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Joan Hilson’s mailing address?
Joan’s mailing address filed with the SEC is CLARENDON HOUSE, 2 CHURCH STREET, HAMILTON, , HM 11.
Insider trading at Signet Jewelers
Over the last 10 years, insiders at Signet Jewelers have traded over $25,207,481 worth of Signet Jewelers stock and bought 133,488 units worth $7,342,532 . The most active insider traders include Jonathan D Sokoloff, Sharon Mccollam, and Michael W Barnes. On average, Signet Jewelers executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $109,245. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joan M Hilson on 6 September 2019, trading 7,500 units of SIG stock currently worth $108,450.
What does Signet Jewelers do?
Signet Jewelers Ltd. engages in retailing of jewelry, watches and associated services. It operates through the following business segment: North America, International segment, and Others. The North America segment operates jewelry stores in malls, mall-based kiosks and off-mall locations throughout the U.S. and Canada under national banners including Kay, Zales, Jared and Piercing Pagoda, as well as a variety of mall-based regional banners. The International segment transacts mainly in British pounds, as sales and the majority of operating expenses are incurred in that currency and its results are then translated into U.S. dollars for external reporting purposes. The Other segment consists of all non-reportable operating segments, including activities related to the direct sourcing of rough diamonds, and is aggregated with unallocated corporate administrative functions. The company was founded in 1949 and is headquartered in Hamilton, Bermuda.
What does Signet Jewelers’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Hilson stock trades at American Eagle Outfitters and Signet Jewelers
Signet Jewelers executives and stock owners
Signet Jewelers executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Virginia Drosos, Chief Executive Officer, Independent Director
- Sebastian Hobbs, President, Chief Customer Officer
- H. Todd Stitzer, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Brian Tilzer, Independent Director
- Marianne Parrs, Independent Director
- Eugenia Ulasewicz, Independent Director
- Thomas Plaskett, Independent Director
- Helen McCluskey, Independent Director
- John Walls, Independent Director
- Jonathan Sokoloff, Independent Director
- R. Mark Graf, Independent Director
- Dale Hilpert, Independent Director
- James Grant, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Nancy Reardon, Independent Director
- Sharon McCollam, Independent Director
- Zackery Hicks, Independent Director
- Lynn Dennison, Chief Legal & Transformation Officer
- Carol Schumacher, Chief Communications Officer
- Oded Edelman, Chief Digital Innovation Advisor
- Howard Melnick, Chief Information Officer
- Joan Hilson, Chief Financial Officer
- Stephen E. Lovejoy, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- Mary Elizabeth Finn, Chief People Officer
- Michele Santana, CFO
- Uta Werner, Chief Strategy Officer
- Mark Andrew Jenkins, Group Company Secretary
- Mark Light, US Chief Executive Officer
- Steven J. Becker, Chief Human Resources Officer
- Robert Stack, Director
- Bryan D Morgan, Chief Operations Officer
- Michael Povall, UK Chief Admin.Officer
- Ronald W Ristau, Chief Financial Officer
- Robert William Anderson, UK CHIEF EXEUTIVE OFFICER
- William Montalto, US Chief Operating Officer
- Kenneth Pratt, UK Chief Financial Officer
- Kevin Ryan, UK Stores Operations Director
- Philip Joseph Brenner, Chief Information Officer
- Edward Hrabak, US Chief Operating Officer
- Daniel Shull, CIO
- Robert Trabucco, US Chief Financial Officer
- James Garlish, SVP, Finance Zale Division
- Robert Trimble Blanchard, Director
- George Murray, Zale Division President
- Shaun Carney, UK Finance Director
- George Malcolm Williamson, Director
- Walker Gordon Boyd, Director
- Terry Lee Burman, Director
- Michael W Barnes, Chief Executive Officer
- Jonathan A Seiffer, Director
- Equity Investors Vi, L.P.Ge…,