Jeffrey Henley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Jeffrey Henley is at least $26 Million dollars as of 19 March 2019. Mr. Henley owns over 400,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $21,796,000 and over the last 14 years he sold ORCL stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $4,154,120 as Vice Chairman of the Board at Oracle.
Mr. Henley ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Jeffrey has made over 25 trades of the Oracle stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 400,000 units of ORCL stock worth $8,416,000 on 19 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 1,500,000 units of Oracle stock on 26 October 2006 worth over $6,270,000. On average, Jeffrey trades about 382,212 units every 122 days since 2006. As of 19 March 2019 he still owns at least 400,000 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Henley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Jeffrey Henley biography
Jeffrey O. Henley is Vice Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Henley has served as our Vice Chairman of the Board since September 2014. Mr. Henley previously served as our Chairman of the Board from January 2004 to September 2014. He served as our Executive Vice President and CFO from March 1991 to July 2004. Our Board benefits from Mr. Henley’s many years with Oracle and his significant expertise and knowledge regarding our strategic vision, management and operations. Mr. Henley meets regularly with significant Oracle customers and is instrumental in closing major commercial transactions worldwide. This role allows Mr. Henley to remain close to our customers and the technology industry generally. Mr. Henley also brings to the Board significant financial and accounting expertise from his service as our former CFO and in other finance positions prior to joining Oracle.
What is the salary of Jeffrey Henley?
As the Vice Chairman of the Board of Oracle, the total compensation of Jeffrey Henley at Oracle is $4,154,120. There are 2 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Jeffrey Henley?
Jeffrey Henley is 73, he’s been the Vice Chairman of the Board of Oracle since 2014. There are 5 older and 9 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Jeffrey Henley’s mailing address?
Jeffrey’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELPHI ASSET MGMT. CORP, 6005 PLUMAS STREET, SUITE 202, RENO, NV, 89509.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Henley stock trades at Oracle
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations