Hector Garcia-Molina Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Hector Garcia Molina is at least $2.75 Million dollars as of 15 October 2019. Mr. Molina owns over 4,643 units of Oracle stock worth over $2,266,047 and over the last 13 years he sold ORCL stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $487,135 as Independent Director at Oracle.
Mr. Molina ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Hector has made over 122 trades of the Oracle stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,643 units of ORCL stock worth $129,772 on 15 October 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 7,910 units of Oracle stock on 15 July 2011 worth over $101,881. On average, Hector trades about 3,292 units every 27 days since 2006. As of 15 October 2019 he still owns at least 40,705 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Molina stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Hector Garcia-Molina biography
Dr. Hector Garcia-Molina, Ph.D., is an Independent Director of the Company since October 2001. Mr. Garcia-Molina has been the Leonard Bosack and Sandra Lerner Professor in the Departments of Computer Science and Electrical Engineering at Stanford University since October 1995 and served as Chairman of the Department of Computer Science from January 2001 to December 2004. He has been a professor at Stanford University since January 1992 and a professor emeritus since January 2018. From August 1994 until December 1997, he was the Director of the Computer Systems Laboratory at Stanford University. Widely regarded as an expert in computer science, Mr. Garcia-Molina brings to the Board significant technical expertise in the fields of computer science, generally, and database technology, specifically. He is the author of numerous books, journal articles, papers and reports documenting his research on a variety of technology subjects, including distributed computing systems, digital libraries and database systems. Mr. Garcia-Molina is a Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery and the American Academy of Arts and Sciences and from 1997 to 2001 was a member of the President’s Information Technology Advisory Committee. He also serves as a Venture Advisor for Onset Ventures and is a member of technical advisory boards of numerous private companies. In these roles, and as a former director of other public companies, Mr. Garcia-Molina has helped oversee the strategy and operations of other technology companies and brings a valuable technical and industry-specific perspective to the Board’s consideration of Oracle’s product strategy, competitive positioning and technology trends.
What is the salary of Hector Molina?
As the Independent Director of Oracle, the total compensation of Hector Molina at Oracle is $487,135. There are 10 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is Hector Molina?
Hector Molina is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Oracle since 2001. There are 9 older and 6 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Hector Molina’s mailing address?
Hector’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELPHI ASSET MANAGEMENT CORPORATION, 5525 KIETZKE LANE, SUITE 200, RENO, NV, 89511.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Molina stock trades at Oracle
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations