Hartmut Liebel Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Hartmut Liebel is at least $12.7 Million dollars as of 23 January 2013. Mr. Liebel owns over 15,000 units of Sanmina stock worth over $9,152,296 and over the last 9 years he sold SANM stock worth over $3,569,768. In addition, he makes $0 as President and Chief Operating Officer at Sanmina.
Mr. Liebel SANM stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Hartmut has made over 12 trades of the Sanmina stock since 2010, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 15,000 units of SANM stock worth $291,000 on 23 January 2013.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 52,000 units of Sanmina stock on 24 October 2011 worth over $1,068,080. On average, Hartmut trades about 10,541 units every 42 days since 2010. As of 23 January 2013 he still owns at least 296,095 units of Sanmina stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Liebel stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Hartmut Liebel biography
Hartmut Liebel has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer of the company. Effective Setember 30, 2019. he will continue as President, Chief Operating Officer of the Company. He previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of privately owned iQor, a leading global provider of intelligent customer interaction and product outsourcing solutions, from June 2013 until August 2018 and as a board member of iQor from August 2018 through the present. Mr. Liebel was Chief Executive Officer, Aftermarket Services, of Jabil Inc., from 2005 until May 2013, and previously held the positions of President, Aftermarket Services and Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer, Aftermarket Services since joining Jabil in 2002.
How old is Hartmut Liebel?
Hartmut Liebel is 56, he’s been the President and Chief Operating Officer of Sanmina since 2019. There are 7 older and 2 younger executives at Sanmina. The oldest executive at Sanmina Corp. is Jacquelyn Ward, 80, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Hartmut Liebel’s mailing address?
Hartmut’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 2700 NORTH FIRST STREET, , SAN JOSE, CA, 95134.
Insider trading at Sanmina
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Sanmina have traded over $57,535,596 worth of Sanmina stock and bought 1,768,820 units worth $2,101,520 . The most active insider traders include Jure Sola, William J Iii De Laney, and A Eugene Jr Sapp. On average, Sanmina executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $1,640,085. The most recent stock trade was executed by Brent Billinger on 8 August 2019, trading 931 units of SANM stock currently worth $28,042.
What does Sanmina do?
Sanmina Corp. engages in the provision of integrated manufacturing solutions, components, products and repair, logistics, and after-market services. It operates through the Integrated Manufacturing Solutions (IMS); and Components, Products, and Services (CPS) segment. The IMS segment consists of printed circuit board assembly and test, final system assembly and test, and direct-order-fulfillment. The CPS segment includes interconnect systems and mechanical systems. The company was founded by Jure Sola in 1980 and is headquartered in San Jose, CA.
What does Sanmina’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Liebel stock trades at Sanmina and Jabil
Sanmina executives and stock owners
Sanmina executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jure Sola, Executive Chairman of the Board
- David Anderson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- Alan Reid, Executive Vice President – Global Human Resources
- Eugene Delaney, Independent Director
- Jacquelyn Ward, Lead Independent Director
- John Goldsberry, Independent Director
- Rita Lane, Independent Director
- Michael Clarke, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Joseph Licata, Independent Director
- Mario Rosati, Independent Director
- Paige Bombino, Investor Relations
- Hartmut Liebel, President, Chief Operating Officer
- Kurt Adzema, EVP & CFO
- Jackie M Ward, Director
- Wayne Shortridge, Director
- Dennis Young, Exec VP Worldwide Sales
- Neil R Bonke, Director
- Robert K Eulau, Executive VP, CFO
- David L White, Exec VP Finance & CFO
- Brent Billinger, SVP & Corp Controller
- William J Iii De Laney, Director
- Joseph R Bronson, President & COO
- Peter J Simone, Director
- Corp Sanmina Sci, Director
- Walter J Hussey, Pres Technology Components
- Randy W Furr, President and COO
- Steve Bruton, President & GM PCB Fab
- John C Bolger, Director
- Joseph M Schell, Director
- Bernard V Vonderschmitt, Director
- Mark Lustig, Acting CFO
- Rick R Ackel, Exec VP & CFO
- Charles Ii Kostalnick, EVP & Chief Business Officer
- Michael R Tyler, Exec VP, General Counsel
- Jean Manas, Director
- A Eugene Jr Sapp, Director
- David L Pulatie, Exec VP, Human Resources
- Todd B Schull, SVP & Controller
- Alain A Couder, Director
- Hari Pillai, Pres & GM EMS