George Conrades Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of George H Conrades is at least $33 Million dollars as of 20 May 2018. Mr. Conrades owns over 5,519 units of Oracle stock worth over $26,316,327 and over the last 16 years he sold ORCL stock worth over $5,978,755. In addition, he makes $662,851 as Independent Director at Oracle.
Mr. Conrades ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
George has made over 17 trades of the Oracle stock since 2009, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,519 units of ORCL stock worth $300,730 on 20 May 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 78,750 units of Oracle stock on 21 December 2015 worth over $1,908,900. On average, George trades about 3,386 units every 24 days since 2003. As of 20 May 2018 he still owns at least 482,957 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Conrades stock trades at the bottom of the page.
George Conrades biography
George H. Conrades is an Independent Director of the Company since January 17, 2008. Mr. Conrades has served as an Executive Adviser to Akamai Technologies, Inc., a content delivery network services provider for media and software delivery and cloud security solutions, since June 2018. He previously served as Akamai’s CEO from 1999 to 2005 and Chairman from 1999 to March 2018. Mr. Conrades currently serves as a Managing Partner at Longfellow Venture Partners, a private venture fund advising and investing in early stage healthcare and technology companies. He also served as a Venture Partner at Polaris Venture Partners, an early stage investment company, from 1998 to 2012 and is currently Partner Emeritus. Mr. Conrades previously served as a director of Akamai Technologies, Inc., Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and Harley-Davidson, Inc. As the former CEO of Akamai, Mr. Conrades brings to the Board first-hand experience in successfully leading and managing a large, complex global organization in the technology industry. Mr. Conrades’ experience provides the Board with a perspective applicable to challenges faced by Oracle. In addition, Mr. Conrades’ current role at Longfellow Venture Partners requires him to be very familiar with growth companies, including those driven by information technology or intellectual property, which provides the Board with valuable insights in its deliberations regarding Oracle’s acquisition and product strategies. Mr. Conrades’ service as a director of large, complex global organizations, as well as smaller private companies, provides the Board with important perspectives in its evaluation of Oracle’s practices and processes.
What is the salary of George Conrades?
As the Independent Director of Oracle, the total compensation of George Conrades at Oracle is $662,851. There are 4 executives at Oracle getting paid more, with Lawrence Ellison having the highest compensation of $108,932,000.
How old is George Conrades?
George Conrades is 79, he’s been the Independent Director of Oracle since 2008. There are 2 older and 13 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s George Conrades’s mailing address?
George’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 500 TECHNOLOGY SQUARE, FIFTH FLOOR, CAMBRIDGE, MA, 02139.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Mr. Conrades stock trades at Akamai Technologies, Ironwood Pharmaceuticals, Cardinal Health, Harley-Davidson, and Oracle
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations