Dorian Daley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Dorian Daley is at least $16.9 Million dollars as of 30 September 2019. Ms. Daley owns over 50,000 units of Oracle stock worth over $2,783,500 and over the last 12 years she sold ORCL stock worth over $14,146,604. In addition, she makes $0 as Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary at Oracle.
Ms. Daley ORCL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Dorian has made over 66 trades of the Oracle stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 50,000 units of ORCL stock worth $2,023,500 on 30 September 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 200,000 units of Oracle stock on 28 June 2017 worth over $5,984,000. On average, Dorian trades about 43,654 units every 52 days since 2007. As of 30 September 2019 she still owns at least 50,000 units of Oracle stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Daley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Dorian Daley biography
Dorian E. Daley is an Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary of the Company., since April 2015. She has been our Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary since April 2015 and was our Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary from October 2007 to April 2015. She served as our Vice President, Legal, Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary from June 2004 to October 2007, as Associate General Counsel and Assistant Secretary from October 2001 to June 2004 and as Associate General Counsel from February 2001 to October 2001. She held various other positions with us since joining Oracle’s Legal Department in 1992.
How old is Dorian Daley?
Dorian Daley is 59, she’s been the Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Secretary of Oracle since 2015. There are 11 older and 4 younger executives at Oracle. The oldest executive at Oracle Corp. is Naomi Seligman, 80, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Dorian Daley’s mailing address?
Dorian’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O DELPHI ASSET MGMT CORPORATION, 5525 KIETZKE LAKE, SUITE 200, RENO, NV, 89511.
Insider trading at Oracle
Over the last 14 years, insiders at Oracle have traded over $2,934,977,700 worth of Oracle stock and bought 24,979 units worth $516,720 . The most active insider traders include Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Safra Catz, and Thomas Kurian. On average, Oracle executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $25,269,058. The most recent stock trade was executed by Hector Garcia Molina on 15 October 2019, trading 4,643 units of ORCL stock currently worth $129,772.
What does Oracle do?
Oracle Corp. engages in the provision of products and services that address all aspects of corporate information technology environments. It operates through the following business segments: Cloud and License, Hardware, and Services. The Cloud and License segment markets, sells, and delivers applications, platform, and infrastructure technologies. The Hardware segment provides hardware products and hardware-related software products including Oracle Engineered Systems, servers, storage, industry-specific hardware, operating systems, virtualization, management and other hardware related software, and related hardware support. The Services segment offers consulting, advanced support, and education services. The company was founded by Lawrence Joseph Ellison, Robert Nimrod Miner and Edward A. Oates on June 16, 1977 and is headquartered in Redwood City, CA.
Complete history of Ms. Daley stock trades at Oracle
Oracle executives and stock owners
Oracle executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lawrence Ellison, Executive Chairman of the Board, Founder, Chief Technology Officer
- Safra Catz, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jeffrey Henley, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Michael Boskin, Independent Director
- George Conrades, Independent Director
- Jeffrey Berg, Independent Director
- Bruce Chizen, Independent Director
- Renee James, Independent Director
- Leon Panetta, Independent Director
- Naomi Seligman, Independent Director
- Hector Garcia-Molina, Independent Director
- William Parrett, Director
- Charles Moorman, Director
- Rona Fairhead, Director
- Galina Patil, Vice President – Product
- Brady Meltzer, Vice President of Sales
- Dorian Daley, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- William West, Executive Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Corporate Controller
- W Corey West, Controller, EVP, CAO
- John F Fowler, EVP, Systems
- Mark V Hurd, Chief Executive Officer
- Thomas Kurian, EVP-Product Development
- Edward Screven, Chief Corporate Architect
- Keith Block, Executive Vice President
- Luiz Meisler, EVP – Latin America Div.
- Michael E Splain, EVP-Microelectronics
- Yeung Steve Au, Executive Vice President
- Jeffrey E Epstein, CFO and Executive VP-Ops
- Donald L Lucas, Director
- H Raymond Bingham, Director
- Charles Rozwat, Executive Vice President
- Guisquet Loic Le, EVP
- Juergen Rottler, EVP – Oracle On Demand
- Jr Charles E Phillips, President
- Robert K Weiler, Executive Vice President
- Sergio Giacoletto, Executive Vice President
- Jack F Kemp, Director
- Derek Williams, Executive Vice President
- Sunil Kumar, Executive Vice President
- Daniel Cooperman, Senior VP, General Counsel
- Joseph Grundfest, Director
- Jennifer Minton, SVP, Finance & Operations