David Stout Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of David M Stout is at least $2.56 Million dollars as of 1 April 2015. Mr. Stout owns over 8,500 units of Jabil stock worth over $2,058,266 and over the last 10 years he sold JBL stock worth over $196,435. In addition, he makes $301,947 as Independent Director at Jabil.
Mr. Stout JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
David has made over 1 trades of the Jabil stock since 2015, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 8,500 units of JBL stock worth $196,435 on 1 April 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 8,500 units of Jabil stock on 1 April 2015 worth over $196,435. On average, David trades about 708 units every 0 days since 2009. As of 1 April 2015 he still owns at least 55,300 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Stout stock trades at the bottom of the page.
David Stout biography
David M. Stout serves as Independent Director of Jabil Circuit, Inc. Mr. Stout has served as a director of Jabil since 2009. Mr. Stout was President, Pharmaceuticals, GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), with responsibility for global pharmaceutical operations from 2003 to 2008. He served as President of U.S. Pharmaceuticals at GSK from 1999 to 2003 and as Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing for the U.S., for SmithKline Beecham (SB) from 1996 to 1999. Prior to his time at SB and GSK, Mr. Stout held positions of increasing responsibility at Schering-Plough Corporation from 1979 to 1996, including President of Schering Laboratories. Mr. Stout is also a director of Idorsia, LTD and Pharnext SA, both listed biopharmaceutical companies as well as two unlisted companies, NanoBio Corporation and Vaxxilon. Mr. Stout was previously on the Boards of Airgas, Inc., Shire Pharmaceuticals, and Actelion Pharmaceuticals. Mr. Stout holds a B.S. in Biology from Western Maryland College (now McDaniel College).
What is the salary of David Stout?
As the Independent Director of Jabil, the total compensation of David Stout at Jabil is $301,947. There are 5 executives at Jabil getting paid more, with Mark Mondello having the highest compensation of $11,396,400.
How old is David Stout?
David Stout is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of Jabil since 2009. There are 2 older and 17 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s David Stout’s mailing address?
David’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Stout stock trades at Jabil
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director