Claudio X Gonzalez Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Claudio X Gonzalez is at least $43.7 Million dollars as of 2 March 2009. Claudio Gonzalez owns over 20,000 units of Kimberly-Clark stock worth over $43,709,020 and over the last 16 years Claudio sold KMB stock worth over $0.
Claudio Gonzalez KMB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Claudio has made over 4 trades of the Kimberly-Clark stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Claudio bought 20,000 units of KMB stock worth $155,000 on 2 March 2009.
The largest trade Claudio’s ever made was buying 20,000 units of Kimberly-Clark stock on 2 March 2009 worth over $155,000. On average, Claudio trades about 454 units every 20 days since 2003. As of 2 March 2009 Claudio still owns at least 335,269 units of Kimberly-Clark stock.
You can see the complete history of Claudio Gonzalez stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Claudio Gonzalez’s mailing address?
Claudio’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Kimberly-Clark
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Kimberly-Clark have traded over $149,905,365 worth of Kimberly-Clark stock and bought 42,950 units worth $3,140,343 . The most active insider traders include Ian C Read, Thomas J Falk, and Michael D White. On average, Kimberly-Clark executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $3,096,809. The most recent stock trade was executed by Tristram Wilkinson on 31 October 2019, trading 825 units of KMB stock currently worth $107,555.
What does Kimberly-Clark do?
Kimberly-Clark Corp. engages in the manufacture and marketing of products made from natural or synthetic fibers. It operates through the following segments: Personal Care, Consumer Tissue, and K-C Professional. The Personal Care segment offers disposable diapers, training and youth pants, swim pants, baby wipes, feminine and incontinence care products, and other related products. The Consumer Tissue segment produces and sells facial and bathroom tissue, paper towels, napkins, and related products for household use. The K-C Professional segment supplies workplace supporting products such as wipers, tissue, towels, apparel, soaps, and sanitizers. The company was founded by John A. Kimberly, Havilah Babcock, Charles B. Clark, and Frank C. Shattuck in 1872 and is headquartered in Irving, TX.
What does Kimberly-Clark’s logo look like?
Complete history of Claudio Gonzalez stock trades at General Electric Co, The Home Depot, Kellogg Co, and Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark executives and stock owners
Kimberly-Clark executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Thomas Falk, Executive Chairman of the Board
- Michael Hsu, President, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, Director
- Maria Henry, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Kimberly Underhill, Group President, K-C North America
- Sandra MacQuillan, Chief Supply Chain Officer, Senior Vice President
- Ian Read, Lead Independent Director
- Nancy Karch, Independent Director
- Michael White, Independent Director
- Abelardo Bru, Independent Director
- Christa Quarles, Independent Director
- Marc Shapiro, Independent Director
- Mae Jemison, Independent Director
- Fabian Garcia, Independent Director
- Robert Decherd, Independent Director
- Sherilyn McCoy, Independent Director
- Paul Alexander, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Andrew Drexler, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Melucci, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- J. Scott Boston, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Tristram Wilkinson, President of Kimberly-Clark Europe, Middle East and Africa
- Aaron Powell, President of K-C Professional
- Sergio Cruz, President, K-C Latin America
- Achal Agarwal, President, Kimberly-Clark Asia-Pacific Region
- Alison Lewis, Chief Growth Officer
- Mark T Smucker, Director
- James M Jenness, Director
- John F Bergstrom, Director
- Anthony J. Palmer, SVP & Chief Marketing Officer
- Michael T. Azbell, Vice President and Controller
- Paz Gustavo Calvo, President, EMEA
- Larry P. Allgaier, Group Pres., KCNA
- Lizanne C Gottung, SVP & Chief HR Officer
- Elane B Stock, SVP and Chief Strategy Officer
- Mark A Buthman, Senior V. P. and CFO
- Dunia A Shive, Director
- Todd Maclin, Director
- John R Alm, Director
- Linda Johnson Rice, Director
- Christian A. Brickman, SVP & Chief Strategy Officer
- Robert E Abernathy, Group President
- Nancy S. Loewe, Chief Strategy Officer
- Joanne B Bauer, President, K-C Healthcare
- Robert William Black, Chief Strategy Officer
- Jan Bc Spencer, President
- Dennis R Beresford, Director
- G Craig Sullivan, Director
- Randy J Vest, Vice President and Controller
- Steven R Kalmanson, Group President
- Ronald D Mccray, Senior Vice President
- Pastora San Juan Cafferty, Director
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- William Dudley Lehman, Group President
- Randall L Tobias, Director
- Der Merwe Robert P Van, Group President
- Paul J Collins, Director
- Kathi P Seifert, Executive Vice President
- Thomas J. Mielke, SVP, Law and Gov. Affairs