Charles Moorman Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Charles W Moorman is at least $2.17 Million dollars as of 7 August 2015. Mr. Moorman owns over 5,950 units of Chevron stock worth over $1,667,654 and over the last 12 years he sold CVX stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $503,199 as Independent Director at Chevron.
Mr. Moorman CVX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Charles has made over 20 trades of the Chevron stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 5,950 units of CVX stock worth $498,253 on 7 August 2015.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 122,983 units of Chevron stock on 29 August 2014 worth over $6,095,037. On average, Charles trades about 4,863 units every 25 days since 2007. As of 7 August 2015 he still owns at least 14,359 units of Chevron stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moorman stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Charles Moorman biography
Charles W. Moorman, IV is an Independent Director of Chevron Corporation. Mr. Moorman served as co–Chief Executive Officer of Amtrak, a passenger rail service provider, from July 2017 until his retirement in December 2017, having served as President and Chief Executive Officer from September 2016 until July 2017. He was previously Chairman from 2006, and Chief Executive Officer from 2004, of Norfolk Southern Corporation, a freight and transportation company, until his retirement in 2015. He served as President of Norfolk Southern from 2004 until 2013. Prior to that, Mr. Moorman was Senior Vice President of Corporate Planning and Services from 2003 until 2004 and Senior Vice President of Corporate Services in 2003. Mr. Moorman joined Norfolk Southern in 1975.
What is the salary of Charles Moorman?
As the Independent Director of Chevron, the total compensation of Charles Moorman at Chevron is $503,199. There are 5 executives at Chevron getting paid more, with Michael Wirth having the highest compensation of $20,640,600.
How old is Charles Moorman?
Charles Moorman is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of Chevron since 2012. There are 1 older and 18 younger executives at Chevron. The oldest executive at Chevron Corp. is Ronald Sugar, 70, who is the Lead Independent Director.
What’s Charles Moorman’s mailing address?
Charles’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 550 S. TRYON STREET, , CHARLOTTE, NC, 28202.
Insider trading at Chevron
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Chevron have traded over $1,759,811 worth of Chevron stock and bought 200,683 units worth $21,447,109 . The most active insider traders include Alexander B Jr Cummings, Kevin W Sharer, and Inge G Thulin. On average, Chevron executives and independent directors trade stock every 28 days with the average trade being worth of $3,815,625. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael K Wirth on 16 September 2019, trading 33,750 units of CVX stock currently worth $2,487,375.
What does Chevron do?
Chevron Corp. engages in the provision of administrative, financial management, and technology support for energy and chemical operations. It operates through the Upstream and Downstream segments. The Upstream segment consists of exploration, development, and production of crude oil and natural gas; liquefaction, transportation, and regasification associated with liquefied natural gas; transporting crude oil by major international oil export pipelines; processing, transporting, storage, and marketing of natural gas; and a gas-to-liquids plant. The Downstream segment comprises refining of crude oil into petroleum products; marketing of crude oil and refined products; transporting of crude oil and refined products by pipeline, marine vessel, motor equipment, and rail car; and manufacturing and marketing of commodity petrochemicals, plastics for industrial uses, and fuel and lubricant additives. The company was founded in 1906 and is headquartered in San Ramon, CA.
What does Chevron’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Moorman stock trades at Chevron, Duke, Norfolk Southern, Oracle, and Duke
Chevron executives and stock owners
Chevron executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Wirth, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- James Johnson, Executive Vice President – Upstream
- Pierre Breber, Chief Financial Officer, Vice President
- Joseph Geagea, Executive Vice President – Technology, Projects and Services
- Robert Pate, Vice President, General Counsel
- Charles Moorman, Independent Director
- Ronald Sugar, Lead Independent Director
- Alice Gast, Independent Director
- Wanda Austin, Independent Director
- Enrique Hernandez, Independent Director
- D. James Umpleby, Independent Director
- Dambisa Moyo, Independent Director
- Inge Thulin, Independent Director
- John Frank, Independent Director
- Debra Reed-Klages, Independent Director
- Wayne Borduin, general manager
- Dale Walsh, Vice President of Corporate Affairs
- Colin Parfitt, Vice President – Midstream
- Navin Mahajan, Vice President, Treasurer
- David Inchausti, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President, Comptroller
- Mark Nelson, Executive Vice President – Downstream and Chemicals
- Rhonda Morris, Chief Human Resource Officer, Vice President
- Linnet F Deily, Director
- John S Watson, Vice Pres. and CFO
- R. Hewitt Pate, VP and General Counsel
- John G Stumpf, Director
- Patricia E Yarrington, VP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jon M Jr Huntsman, Director
- Robert E Denham, Director
- Jeanette L Ourada, Vice Pres. and Comptroller
- John E Bethancourt, Executive Vice President
- Donald B Rice, Director
- Debra L Reed, Director
- Robert J Eaton, Director
- Charles R Shoemate, Director
- Samuel A Nunn, Director
- James R. Blackwell, Executive Vice President
- Charles T Hagel, Director
- Franklyn G Jenifer, Director
- Kevin W Sharer, Director
- Rhonda I. Zygocki, Executive Vice President
- Matthew J. Foehr, Vice Pres. and Comptroller
- Alexander B Jr Cummings, Director
- Samuel H Armacost, Director
- Carl Ware, Director
- George L Kirkland, VP and Pres.-CVX Overseas Pet.
- Reilly David J O, Chairman of the Board and CEO
- Charles A James, Vice Pres. and General Counsel
- Mark A Humphrey, Vice Pres. and Comptroller
- Peter J Robertson, Vice Chairman of the Board
- Sam Ginn, Director
- Gary Luquette, Vice President
- James L Jones, Director
- Stephen J Crowe, VP & Comptroller
- Charles R Williamson, Executive Vice President
- Carla A Hills, Director
- William S Laidlaw, Executive Vice President
- Raymond I Wilcox, Vice President & President
- J Bennett Johnston, Director
- Thomas A Vanderslice, Director
- Patricia A Woertz, Executive Vice President