Bruce Johnson Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Bruce Allan Johnson is at least $5.96 Million dollars as of 25 September 2019. Mr. Johnson owns over 6,000 units of Jabil stock worth over $5,558,913 and over the last 3 years he sold JBL stock worth over $399,000. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Human Resource Officer and Senior Vice President at Jabil.
Mr. Johnson JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Bruce has made over 2 trades of the Jabil stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 6,000 units of JBL stock worth $210,000 on 25 September 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 6,000 units of Jabil stock on 25 September 2019 worth over $210,000. On average, Bruce trades about 923 units every 7 days since 2017. As of 25 September 2019 he still owns at least 142,099 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Bruce Johnson biography
Bruce A. Johnson serves as Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President of the Company. Mr. Johnson joined Jabil in 2015 as Vice President, Human Resources. Prior to joining Jabil, Mr. Johnson was a Chief Organizational Effectiveness Officer/Executive Vice President, Human Resources for C&S Wholesale Grocers, Inc., a wholesale distributor of food and grocery items with headquarters in Keene, New Hampshire from 2007 to 2014. Mr. Johnson also served in senior roles at The Timberland Company, a footwear and apparel designer, retailer and manufacturer in New Hampshire, and E.I. Du Pont De Nemours and Company (Du Pont) in Delaware. He holds a Bachelor of Arts in History from Middlebury College in Vermont.
How old is Bruce Johnson?
Bruce Johnson is 62, he’s been the Chief Human Resource Officer and Senior Vice President of Jabil since 2017. There are 4 older and 13 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s Bruce Johnson’s mailing address?
Bruce’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Johnson stock trades at Jabil
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director