B. Frank Stanley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of B Frank Stanley is at least $962 Thousand dollars as of 20 March 2019. Mr. Stanley owns over 10,000 units of W&T Offshore stock worth over $729,547 and over the last 11 years he sold WTI stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $232,000 as Independent Director at W&T Offshore.
Mr. Stanley WTI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
B has made over 7 trades of the W&T Offshore stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 10,000 units of WTI stock worth $65,100 on 20 March 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 11,000 units of W&T Offshore stock on 9 September 2015 worth over $40,370. On average, B trades about 1,872 units every 160 days since 2009. As of 20 March 2019 he still owns at least 172,063 units of W&T Offshore stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Stanley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
B. Frank Stanley biography
B. Frank Stanley, CPA, is Independent Director of the Company. He serves as a member of our Audit, Compensation and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees. He is currently Co-Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer of Retail Concepts, Inc., a privately-held retail chain of 32 stores in 13 states with over seven hundred employees. Prior to joining Retail Concepts, Inc. in 1988, he was Chief Financial Officer of Southpoint Porsche Audi WGW Ltd. from 1987 to 1988. From 1985 to 1987, he was employed by KPMG Peat Marwick, holding the position of Manager, Audit in 1987. From 1983 to 1984, he was Chief Financial Officer of Design Research, Inc., a manufacturer of housing for offshore drilling platforms. From 1980 to 1982, he was Chief Financial Officer of Tiger Oilfield Rental Co., Inc. and, from 1977 to 1979, he was an accountant with Trunkline Gas Co. Mr. Stanley holds a B.B.A. in Accounting from Texas A&M University and is a certified public accountant. Mr. Stanley has an extensive background in accounting and financial matters, which qualify him for service as a member of our Board and Audit, Compensation, and Nominating and Corporate Governance Committees.
What is the salary of B Stanley?
As the Independent Director of W&T Offshore, the total compensation of B Stanley at W&T Offshore is $232,000. There are 5 executives at W&T Offshore getting paid more, with Tracy Krohn having the highest compensation of $6,379,350.
How old is B Stanley?
B Stanley is 64, he’s been the Independent Director of W&T Offshore since 2009. There are 2 older and 5 younger executives at W&T Offshore. The oldest executive at W&T Offshore, Inc. is S. James Nelson, 76, who is the Independent Director.
What’s B Stanley’s mailing address?
B’s mailing address filed with the SEC is NINE GREENWAY PLAZA, SUITE 300, , HOUSTON, TX, 77046.
Insider trading at W&T Offshore
Over the last 15 years, insiders at W&T Offshore have traded over $161,535 worth of W&T Offshore stock and bought 4,136,936 units worth $11,712,833 . The most active insider traders include Tracy W Krohn, John D Gibbons, and Jamie L Vazquez. On average, W&T Offshore executives and independent directors trade stock every 27 days with the average trade being worth of $363,663. The most recent stock trade was executed by David M Bump on 23 August 2019, trading 13,500 units of WTI stock currently worth $58,185.
What does W&T Offshore do?
W&T Offshore, Inc. engages in the production, exploration, development, and acquisition of oil and natural gas properties. It focuses its operations in the Gulf of Mexico. The company was founded by Tracy W. Krohn in 1983 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Stanley stock trades at W&T Offshore
W&T Offshore executives and stock owners
W&T Offshore executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Tracy Krohn, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- William Williford, Executive Vice President and General Manager of Gulf of Mexico
- Stephen Schroeder, Senior Vice President, Chief Technical Officer
- Shahid Ghauri, Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Janet Yang, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President, Principal Accounting Officer
- B. Frank Stanley, Independent Director
- Stuart Katz, Independent Director
- Virginia Boulet, Independent Director
- S. James Nelson, Independent Director
- Danny Gibbons, IR Contact Officer
- David Bump, Executive Vice President – Drilling, Completions and Facilities
- John D Gibbons, SVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Jamie L Vazquez, President
- Thomas P. Murphy, SVP & Chief Operations Officer
- Thomas F Getten, See Remarks
- William W Talafuse, Chief Accounting Officer
- Jerome F Freel, Corporate Secretary
- Joseph Slattery, Vice President of Operations
- James L Luikart, Director
- W Reid Lea, CFO, VP of Finance
- Ann K Freel, 10% owner
- Robert I Israel, Director
- Jeff Durrant, Vice President of Explorations
- Samir G Gibara, Director
- Jesus G Melendrez, SVP & Chief Commercial Officer
- Brian Pfs Private Investmen…,
- Karen S. Acree, See Remarks