Ann Korologos Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ann Mclaughlin Korologos is at least $765 Thousand dollars as of 31 August 2015. Ms. Korologos owns over 5,000 units of Host Hotels & Resorts stock worth over $171,499 and over the last 14 years she sold HST stock worth over $330,794. In addition, she makes $262,705 as Independent Director at Host Hotels & Resorts.
Ms. Korologos HST stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ann has made over 6 trades of the Host Hotels & Resorts stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she exercised 5,000 units of HST stock worth $216,550 on 31 August 2015.
The largest trade she’s ever made was exercising 5,000 units of Host Hotels & Resorts stock on 31 August 2015 worth over $216,550. On average, Ann trades about 222 units every 19 days since 2006. As of 31 August 2015 she still owns at least 9,879 units of Host Hotels & Resorts stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Korologos stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Ann Korologos biography
Ann McLaughlin Korologos is an Independent Director of Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. Ms. Korologos served as the Chair of the Board of Trustees of the RAND Corporation, an international public policy research organization from April 2004 to April 2009. She is currently Chair of the Board of the Middle East Investment Initiative and is the former Chair of the Board of the Anderson Ranch Arts Center. She was a member of the Board of Cristo Rey Network from 2012 to 2017. From October 1996 to December 2005 she served as Senior Advisor to Benedetto, Gartland & Company, Inc., a private investment banking firm in New York. She formerly served as President of the Federal City Council from 1990 until 1995 and as Chairman of the Aspen Institute from 1996 until 2000. Ms. Korologos has served in several United States Administrations in such positions as Secretary of Labor from 1987 to 1989 and Under Secretary of the Department of the Interior from 1984 to 1987. She also serves as a director of Capri Holdings Limited (formerly Michael Kors), where she is a member of the compensation and talent committee and Chair of the governance and nominating committee. She previously served on the boards of AMR Corporation (and its subsidiary, American Airlines), Kellogg Company, Harman International Industries, Inc. and Vulcan Materials Company.
What is the salary of Ann Korologos?
As the Independent Director of Host Hotels & Resorts, the total compensation of Ann Korologos at Host Hotels & Resorts is $262,705. There are 12 executives at Host Hotels & Resorts getting paid more, with James Risoleo having the highest compensation of $7,981,180.
How old is Ann Korologos?
Ann Korologos is 77, she’s been the Independent Director of Host Hotels & Resorts since 1993. There are 1 older and 15 younger executives at Host Hotels & Resorts. The oldest executive at Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is Richard Marriott, 80, who is the Chairman of the Board.
What’s Ann Korologos’s mailing address?
Ann’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 6903 ROCKLEDGE DRIVE, SUITE 1500, BETHESDA, MD, 20817.
Insider trading at Host Hotels & Resorts
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Host Hotels & Resorts have traded over $115,765,584 worth of Host Hotels & Resorts stock and bought 257,148 units worth $1,125,357 . The most active insider traders include Richard E Marriott, W Edward Walter, and Sandeep Mathrani. On average, Host Hotels & Resorts executives and independent directors trade stock every 38 days with the average trade being worth of $1,040,248. The most recent stock trade was executed by Walter C Rakowich on 16 May 2019, trading 2,895 units of HST stock currently worth $55,497.
What does Host Hotels & Resorts do?
Host Hotels & Resorts, Inc. is a self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust, which engages in the management of luxury and upper-upscale hotels. It operates through the Hotel Ownership segment. Its properties are located in U.S., Brazil, Canada, and Mexico. The company was founded in 1927 and is headquartered in Bethesda, MD.
What does Host Hotels & Resorts’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Korologos stock trades at American Airlines, Host Hotels & Resorts, Kellogg Co, and Vulcan Materials Co
Host Hotels & Resorts executives and stock owners
Host Hotels & Resorts executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- James Risoleo, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Michael Bluhm, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Elizabeth Abdoo, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Nathan Tyrrell, Executive Vice President, Chief Investment Officer
- Joanne Hamilton, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- Richard Marriott, Chairman of the Board
- Walter Rakowich, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Baglivo, Independent Director
- Gordon Smith, Independent Director
- Mary Hogan Preusse, Independent Director
- Sheila Bair, Independent Director
- John Morse, Independent Director
- Ann Korologos, Independent Director
- A. William Stein, Independent Director
- Sandeep Mathrani, Independent Director
- Brian Macnamara, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Michael Lentz, Executive Vice President – Development, Design & Construction
- Terence C Golden, Director
- Minaz Abji, Executive Vice President
- W Edward Walter, Exec Vice President & CFO
- Gregory J Larson, Sr. Vice President & Treasurer
- Willard Woodson Jr Brittain, Director
- Larry K Harvey, Sr.Vice President , CAO
- Gerard E. Haberman, SVP, Dev, Des & Construction
- Judith A Mchale, Director
- Struan Bryer Robertson, Exec. Vice President & CIO
- Christopher J Nassetta, President and CEO
- Pamela K Wagoner, Senior Vice President
- Robert M Baylis, Director