Amit Banati Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Amit Banati is at least $1.56 Million dollars as of 29 May 2018. Mr. Banati owns over 1,992 units of Kellogg Co stock worth over $1,246,199 and over the last 3 years he sold K stock worth over $317,613. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Financial Officer at Kellogg Co.
Mr. Banati K stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Amit has made over 2 trades of the Kellogg Co stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 1,992 units of K stock worth $129,540 on 29 May 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 2,767 units of Kellogg Co stock on 23 February 2018 worth over $188,073. On average, Amit trades about 595 units every 12 days since 2017. As of 29 May 2018 he still owns at least 19,619 units of Kellogg Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Banati stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Amit Banati biography
Amit Banati has been appointed as Chief Financial Officer of the Company., effective July 1, 2019. Mr. Banati joined Kellogg in March, 2012, as President Asia Pacific, and his responsibilities expanded into the broader AMEA region in July, 2018. Under his leadership, AMEA has stabilized developed markets, and expanded Kellogg’s portfolio and presence in emerging markets. Prior to Kellogg, he began his career in finance at Procter & Gamble, before moving to Cadbury Schweppes, where he was the chief financial officer of Cadbury Schweppes Asia Pacific. Thereafter, he served in a variety of general management roles at Cadbury Schweppes, Kraft Foods and Mondelez.
How old is Amit Banati?
Amit Banati is 50, he’s been the Chief Financial Officer of Kellogg Co since 2019. There are 17 older and 2 younger executives at Kellogg Co. The oldest executive at Kellogg Co. is James Jenness, 72, who is the Non-Executive Director.
What’s Amit Banati’s mailing address?
Amit’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Kellogg Co
Over the last 13 years, insiders at Kellogg Co have traded over $166,624,488,735 worth of Kellogg Co stock and bought 60,025 units worth $3,599,675 . The most active insider traders include W K Foundation Trustkellogg…, Richard W Dreiling, and John A Bryant. On average, Kellogg Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $4,373,034. The most recent stock trade was executed by Alistair D Hirst on 31 October 2019, trading 2,500 units of K stock currently worth $159,700.
What does Kellogg Co do?
Kellogg Co. engages in the manufacturing, marketing, and distribution of ready-to-eat cereal and convenience foods. Its markets cookies, crackers, crisps, and other convenience foods, under brands such as Kellogg’s, Keebler, Cheez-It, Pringles, Murray, Austin and Famous Amos, to supermarkets in the U.S. It operates through the following seven segments: U.S. Snacks, U.S. Morning Foods, U.S. Specialty Channels, North America Other, Europe, Latin America, and Asia Pacific. The U.S. Snacks segment offers cookies, crackers, savory snacks, wholesome snacks and fruit-flavored snacks. The U.S. Morning Foods segment includes cereal and toaster pastries. The U.S. Specialty Channels engages in selling kellogg products to channels such as food service, convenience stores, vending and others. The North America Other segment includes U.S. Frozen, Kashi company, and RX businesses. The Europe segment consists of European countries. The Latin America segment comprises of Central America and Mexico. The Asia Pacific segment composes of Sub-Saharan Africa, Australia, and Asian and Pacific markets. The company was founded by Will Keith Kellogg in 1906 and is headquartered in Battle Creek, MI.
Complete history of Mr. Banati stock trades at Kellogg Co
Kellogg Co executives and stock owners
Kellogg Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Cahillane, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Christopher Hood, Senior Vice President, President of Kellogg North America
- Gary Pilnick, Vice Chairman – Corporate Development and Chief Legal Officer
- Alistair Hirst, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain
- Carter Cast, Independent Director
- Donald Knauss, Lead Independent Director
- Mary Laschinger, Independent Director
- Stephanie Burns, Independent Director
- G. Zachary Gund, Independent Director
- Carolyn Tastad, Independent Director
- La June Montgomery Tabron, Independent Director
- Richard Dreiling, Independent Director
- James Jenness, Non-Executive Director
- Erica Mann, Independent Director
- Roderick Gillum, Independent Director
- Kurt Forche, Vice President, Corporate Controller
- Maria Mejia, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Latin America
- David Lawlor, Senior Vice President, President, Kellogg Europe
- Melissa Howell, Senior Vice President – Global Human Services
- Amit Banati, Chief Financial Officer
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- John L Zabriskie, Director
- Fareed A Khan, CFO (effective 02/22/2017)
- Paul T Norman, Senior Vice President
- Noel R. Wallace, Director
- Ronald L Dissinger, Chief Financial Officer
- Clive M Sirkin, Senior Vice President
- Donald O Mondano, VP-Corporate Controller
- W K Foundation Trustkellogg…,
- John T Dillon, Director
- Cynthia Milligan, Director
- John A Bryant, EVP – CFO
- W K Foundation Trust Kellogg, 10% owner
- Samantha J Long, Sr. Vice President, Global HR
- Gordon Gund, Director
- Ann Mclaughlin Korologos, Director
- Monica Houle Mc Gurk, Senior Vice President
- Benjamin Sr Carson, Director
- Maribeth A. Dangel, VP-Corporate Controller
- Bradford J Davidson, Senior Vice President
- Sterling K Speirn, Director
- Dorothy A Johnson, Director
- W K Foundation Kellogg, 10% owner
- Celeste A. Clark, SVP – Corporate Affairs
- Steven A. Sterling, SVP-Global Supply Chain
- Kathleen Wilson Thompson, Senior Vice President
- Robert Allan Steele, Director
- Alan R Andrews, VP-Corporate Controller
- Timothy P Mobsby, Senior Vice President
- Dennis W Shuler, Sr Vice President – Global HR
- A D David Mackay, President and CEO
- Donna J Banks, Senior Vice President
- Ruth E Bruch, Senior Vice President
- Claudio X Gonzalez, Director
- Jeffrey W Montie, Executive Vice President
- Daniel L Jorndt, Director