Allan Mackay Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of A D David Mackay is at least $10.4 Million dollars as of 6 August 2019. Mr. Mackay owns over 3,400 units of The Clorox Co stock worth over $236,528 and over the last 13 years he sold CLX stock worth over $9,940,924. In addition, he makes $250,625 as Independent Director at The Clorox Co.
Mr. Mackay CLX stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Allan has made over 14 trades of the The Clorox Co stock since 2007, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 3,400 units of CLX stock worth $526,558 on 6 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 302,916 units of The Clorox Co stock on 16 May 2007 worth over $13,903,844. On average, Allan trades about 4,879 units every 42 days since 2007. As of 6 August 2019 he still owns at least 1,600 units of The Clorox Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Mackay stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Allan Mackay biography
Allan Douglas David Mackay is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Mackay served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Kellogg Company (a food manufacturing company) from 2006 until his retirement in 2011. From 2003 to 2006, he served as the company’s President and Chief Operating Officer. Prior to that, Mr. Mackay held a number of other leadership positions at Kellogg, including roles at Kellogg Australia, United Kingdom, and Republic of Ireland. He also previously served as Managing Director of Sara Lee Corporation in Australia and held various positions at Mars, Inc.
What is the salary of Allan Mackay?
As the Independent Director of The Clorox Co, the total compensation of Allan Mackay at The Clorox Co is $250,625. There are 7 executives at The Clorox Co getting paid more, with Benno Dorer having the highest compensation of $8,133,070.
How old is Allan Mackay?
Allan Mackay is 63, he’s been the Independent Director of The Clorox Co since 2016. There are 4 older and 19 younger executives at The Clorox Co. The oldest executive at The Clorox Co. is Robert Matschullat, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Allan Mackay’s mailing address?
A’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at The Clorox Co
Over the last 16 years, insiders at The Clorox Co have traded over $176,211,065 worth of The Clorox Co stock and bought 23,100 units worth $1,917,270 . The most active insider traders include Investments Inc Hc, Edward A Mueller, and Frank A Tataseo. On average, The Clorox Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 18 days with the average trade being worth of $3,305,922. The most recent stock trade was executed by Diego J Barral on 5 September 2019, trading 1,002 units of CLX stock currently worth $162,174.
What does The Clorox Co do?
The Clorox Co. engages in the manufacture and marketing of consumer and professional products. It operates through the following business segments: Cleaning, Lifestyle, Household, and International. The Cleaning segment consists of laundry, home care, and professional products marketed and sold in the United States. The Household segment composes of charcoal, cat litter and plastic bags, wraps, and container products. The Lifestyle segment includes food products, water-filtration systems, filters, and all natural personal care products, and dietary supplements. The International segment covers products sold outside the United States, excluding natural personal care products. The company was founded by Edward Hughes, Charles Husband, William Hussey, Rufus Myers, and Archibald Taft on May 3, 1913 and is headquartered in Oakland, CA.
What does The Clorox Co’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Mackay stock trades at The Clorox Co, Fortune Brands Home & Security, and Kellogg Co
The Clorox Co executives and stock owners
The Clorox Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Benno Dorer, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Stein, Executive Vice President, General Counsel – Corporate Affairs
- Linda Rendle, Executive Vice President – Strategy and Operations
- Kevin Jacobsen, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Pamela Thomas-Graham, Lead Independent Director
- Carolyn Ticknor, Independent Director
- Richard Carmona, Independent Director
- Christopher Williams, Independent Director
- Russell Weiner, Independent Director
- Robert Matschullat, Independent Director
- Allan Mackay, Independent Director
- Esther Lee, Independent Director
- Spencer Fleischer, Independent Director
- Amy Banse, Independent Director
- Lisah Burhan, Managing Director – Investor Relations
- Matthew Shattock, Director
- Matthew Laszlo, Senior Vice President, Chief Customer Officer
- Denise Garner, Senior Vice President, Chief Innovation Officer
- Michael Costello, Senior Vice President – International
- William Bailey, Senior Vice President – Corporate Business Development
- Jon Balousek, Senior Vice President, General Manager – Specialty Division
- Stacey Grier, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Manjit Singh, Senior Vice President, Chief Information Officer
- Eric Reynolds, Executive Vice President – Cleaning and Burt’s Bees
- Kirsten Marriner, Executive Vice President and Chief People Officer
- A D David Mackay, Director
- George J Harad, Director
- Stephen Robb, SVP – Chief Financial Officer
- James E Foster, SVP Chief Product Supply Off.
- Dawn C Willoughby, SVP – GM, Cleaning Div
- Jeffrey Noddle, Director
- Nikolaos A Vlahos, SVP – Chief Customer Officer
- Jeff Baker, VP – CAO & Corp Controller
- John J Mc Nulty, SVP- Chief Information Officer
- Andrew J Mowery, SVP-Chief Product Supply
- Diego J Barral, SVP – GM, International
- Terence Troy Datcher, SVP – Chief Customer Officer
- Grant J La Montagne, SVP-Chief Customer Officer
- Pamela S Hewitt, VP – Human Relations
- Daniel J Heinrich, Vice President-Controller
- Glenn R Savage, VP-GM, Laundry & Home Care
- G Craig Sullivan, Chairman of the Board & CEO
- Susan Gentile, VP – Controller
- Christoph Henkel, Director
- Jan L Murley, Director
- George C Roeth, VP-Growth & Strategy
- Wayne L Decker, VP-Research & Development
- Thomas D Johnson, Vice President-Controller
- Keith R Tandowsky, VP-Information Services
- Richard Thomas Conti, Group Vice President
- Klaus Morwind, Director
- Greg S Frank, Vice President-Treasurer
- Scott A Weiss, VP-GM, Brita
- William R Johnson, Director
- Michael E Shannon, Director
- Karen M Rose, Group VP-CFO
- Frank A Tataseo, Senior VP-Sales
- David Matz, Vice President-Marketing
- Donald R Knauss, Chairman & CEO
- Mark J Richenderfer, VP-Supply Chain
- Pamela Fletcher, VP – Secretary
- Robin Evitts, VP – Internal Audit
- Peter D Bewley, Sr. VP-General Counsel & Secty
- Rogelio Rebolledo, Director
- Edward A Mueller, Director
- Daniel Jr Boggan, Director
- Gary G Michael, Director
- Thomas P Britanik, SVP-Chief Marketing Officer
- James H Jr Hardy, Vice President-Product Supply
- Mary Beth Springer, VP-GM, Glad Products
- Warwick Lynton Everyburns, VP-GM, Asia-Pacific
- Jacqueline P Kane, VP – Human Resources
- Tully M Friedman, Director
- Lary R Scott, Director
- Investments Inc Hc, 10% owner
- Larry Peiros, Group Vice President
- Gerald E Johnston, President & COO