William Van Asselt Net Worth
William Van Asselt biography
William A. Van Asselt serves as General Counsel, Secretary of the Company. Van Asselt was appointed to the position of General Counsel in January 2016. From March 2014 until this appointment, he served as the Company’s Deputy General Counsel. Mr. Van Asselt joined the Company in June 2010 as Associate General Counsel. Prior to joining the Company, Mr. Van Asselt practiced law at Lathrop & Gage LLP, and previously at Hogan Lovells in Washington D.C. where his practice focused on contract negotiations, corporate mergers & acquisitions, telecommunications law and corporate governance. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Van Asselt served as the Executive Director for the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Memorial Project Foundation in Washington D.C. Mr. Van Asselt holds a B.A. degree in Political Science from the University of Missouri and a J.D. degree from Harvard Law School.
What is the salary of William Asselt?
As the General Counsel and Secretary of NIC, the total compensation of William Asselt at NIC is $478,531. There are 4 executives at NIC getting paid more, with Harry Herington having the highest compensation of $2,344,810.
How old is William Asselt?
William Asselt is 44, he’s been the General Counsel and Secretary of NIC since 2016. There are 12 older and no younger executives at NIC. The oldest executive at NIC, Inc. is Peter Wilson, 85, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Asselt’s mailing address?
Asselt’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 25501 W Valley Pkwy #300, Olathe, KS 66061, USA.
Insider trading at NIC
Over the last 16 years, insiders at NIC have traded over $83,200,853 worth of NIC stock and bought 59,000 units worth $240,050 . The most active insider traders include Ross C Hartley, Information Consortium Voti…, and William F Jr Bradley. On average, NIC executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $770,889. The most recent stock trade was executed by William M Lyons on 29 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of EGOV stock currently worth $209,600.
What does NIC do?
NIC, Inc. is a digital government services, which through its subsidiaries, engages in the provision of digital government solutions and secure payment processing. It operates through Outsourced Portals and Other Software and Services segments. The Outsourced Portals segment operates digital government services on an enterprise-wide basis for state and local governments. The Software and Services segment provides software development and digital government services. The company was founded by Harry H. Herington, Ross C. Hartley, William F. Bradley and Jeffery S. Fraser in 1992 and is headquartered in Olathe, KS.
What does NIC’s logo look like?
NIC executives and stock owners
NIC executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Harry Herington, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Robert Knapp, Chief Operating Officer
- Stephen Kovzan, Chief Financial Officer
- Jayne Holland, Chief Security Officer
- William Van Asselt, General Counsel, Secretary
- Art Burtscher, Lead Independent Director
- Alexander Kemper, Independent Director
- William Lyons, Independent Director
- Peter Wilson, Independent Director
- C. Brad Henry, Independent Director
- Venmal Arasu, Independent Director
- Jayaprakash Vijayan, Independent Director
- Anthony Scott, Independent Director
- Angela Davied, Vice President -Corporate Communications and Investor Relation
- Brian Anderson, Chief Technology Officer
- Aimi Daughtery, Chief Accounting Officer
- Karen S. Evans, Director
- Ross C Hartley, Director
- Douglas Rogers, Sr VP, Business Development
- Daniel J Evans, Director
- Eric Bur, Chief Financial Officer
- John L Jr Bunce, Director
- Information Consortium Voti…, 10% owner
- Ron Thornburgh, Sr VP of Business Development
- William F Jr Bradley, ExVP-SP&L,Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Sam Somerhalder, Exec. VP – Oper. & Admin.
- Richard L Brown, Exec.VP-Technology & Solutions
- Jeffery S Fraser, President and CEO
- P K Agarwal, EVP & Chief Inf. Officer