William R Howell Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William R Howell is at least $2.32 Million dollars as of 16 May 2011. William Howell owns over 3,000 units of The Williams Cos stock worth over $1,311,264 and over the last 16 years William sold WMB stock worth over $1,008,568.
William Howell WMB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 9 trades of the The Williams Cos stock since 2006, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently William exercised 3,000 units of WMB stock worth $89,340 on 16 May 2011.
The largest trade William’s ever made was exercising 37,939 units of The Williams Cos stock on 10 January 2006 worth over $929,126. On average, William trades about 991 units every 25 days since 2003. As of 16 May 2011 William still owns at least 56,520 units of The Williams Cos stock.
You can see the complete history of William Howell stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s William Howell’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 42113 N. 105TH STREET, , SCOTTSDALE, AZ, 85262.
Insider trading at The Williams Cos
Over the last 15 years, insiders at The Williams Cos have traded over $63,116,198 worth of The Williams Cos stock and bought 236,480 units worth $6,503,634 . The most active insider traders include Frank T Macinnis, Ralph Izzo, and William H Spence. On average, The Williams Cos executives and independent directors trade stock every 11 days with the average trade being worth of $476,878. The most recent stock trade was executed by Stephen W Bergstrom on 23 August 2019, trading 10,000 units of WMB stock currently worth $229,900.
What does The Williams Cos do?
The Williams Cos., Inc. operates as an energy infrastructure company, which explores, produces, transports, sells and processes natural gas and petroleum products. It operates through three segments: Williams Partners; and Others. The Williams Partners segment includes gas pipeline and domestic midstream businesses. The gas pipeline business includes interstate natural gas pipelines and pipeline joint venture investments, and the midstream business provides natural gas gathering, treating and processing services; NGL production, fractionation, storage, marketing and transportation and deepwater production handling and crude oil transportation services. The Other segment comprises of corporate operations; olefins pipeline assets; and Canada assets. The company was founded by David Williams and Miller Williams in 1908 and is headquartered in Tulsa, OK.
What does The Williams Cos’s logo look like?
Complete history of William Howell stock trades at American Electric Power Co, Exxon Mobil, Halliburton Co, and The Williams Cos
The Williams Cos executives and stock owners
The Williams Cos executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Alan Armstrong, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Micheal Dunn, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Chad Zamarin, Senior Vice President – Corporate Strategic Development
- John Chandler, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- James Scheel, Senior Vice President, Northeast G&P
- Stephen Bergstrom, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Peter Ragauss, Independent Director
- Kathleen Cooper, Independent Director
- William Spence, Independent Director
- Murray Smith, Independent Director
- Scott Sheffield, Senior Vice President
- Charles Cogut, Independent Director
- Stephen Chazen, Independent Director
- Michael Creel, Independent Director
- Nancy Buese, Independent Director
- Vicki Fuller, Independent Director
- Ted Timmermans, Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- John Poarch, Senior Vice President – Engineering Services
- Scott Hallam, Senior Vice President – Atlantic-Gulf
- Walter Bennett, Senior Vice President – West
- T. Lane Wilson, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel
- Debbie Cowan, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Donald R Chappel, Sr. Vice President & CFO
- John D Seldenrust, Senior Vice President – E&C
- Robyn L Ewing, Senior Vice President
- Francis E. Billings, Senior Vice President
- Janice D Stoney, Director
- Rory Lee Miller, Sr. Vice President – Midstream
- John R. Jr Dearborn, SVP – NGL & Petchem Services
- Sarah C. Miller, SVP & General Counsel
- Frank J Ferazzi, SVP Atlantic-Gulf
- Juanita H Hinshaw, Director
- Craig L Rainey, SVP & General Counsel
- Allison G. Bridges, Senior Vice President
- Laura A Sugg, Director
- Brian L. Perilloux, Senior Vice President
- Ralph Izzo, Director
- Steven W Nance, Director
- Frank T Macinnis, Director
- Fred E. Pace, Senior Vice President
- Joseph R Cleveland, Director
- Robert S Purgason, Senior Vice President
- John A Hagg, Director
- Steven J Malcolm, President & CEO
- Irl F Engelhardt, Director
- William G Lowrie, Director
- William E Green, Director
- James J Bender, Sr. Vice President & GC
- Charles M Lillis, Director
- Ralph A Hill, Sr. Vice President E&P
- William R Granberry, Director
- William R Howell, Director
- George A Lorch, Director
- Randall Lee Barnard, Sr. Vice President
- Randy M. Newcomer, Interim Senior Vice President
- Phillip D Wright, Sr. Vice President
- Michael P Johnson, Senior Vice President
- Joseph H Williams, Director
- William E Hobbs, Subsidiary Sr. Vice President
- Gary R Belitz, Controller
- Hugh M Chapman, Director
- John Douglas Whisenant, Sr. Vice President Gas Pipes