William Kerr Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William T Kerr is at least $6.04 Million dollars as of 14 February 2014. Mr. Kerr owns over 717 units of Interpublic of Cos stock worth over $225,322 and over the last 16 years he sold IPG stock worth over $5,475,775. In addition, he makes $337,000 as Independent Director at Interpublic of Cos.
Mr. Kerr IPG stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 32 trades of the Interpublic of Cos stock since 2004, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 717 units of IPG stock worth $75,694 on 14 February 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 150,000 units of Interpublic of Cos stock on 7 June 2006 worth over $4,362,000. On average, William trades about 17,649 units every 46 days since 2003. As of 14 February 2014 he still owns at least 10,077 units of Interpublic of Cos stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Kerr stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Kerr biography
William T. Kerr serves as Independent Director of the Company. Mr. KERR is a partner of Eaglepoint Advisors, a firm that works with middle market companies facing innovative changes and transition. Most recently he served as Chairman of Global Partner Acquisition Corp., from 2015 to 2018. Previously, Mr. Kerr served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Arbitron Inc., a media and marketing research firm, from 2010 to 2013. He served as Chairman of the Board of Meredith Corporation from 2006 to 2010 and was Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Meredith from 1998 to 2006. He was President and Chief Executive Officer of Meredith Corporation from 1997 to 1998. Mr. Kerr served as President and Chief Operating Officer for Meredith Corporation from 1994 through 1997 and as Executive Vice President of Meredith Corporation and President of its Magazine Group from 1991 through 1994. Prior to that time, Mr. Kerr served as Vice President of The New York Times Company and President of its magazine group, a position he held since 1984. Mr. Kerr’s general business background and knowledge in the fields of marketing research and media make a valuable contribution to the Board. In his previous leadership and executive experience at both Arbitron and at Meredith Corporation, a diversified media company, Mr. Kerr provides to the Board the perspective and insights of an organizational leader who has managed issues similar to those faced by Interpublic.
What is the salary of William Kerr?
As the Independent Director of Interpublic of Cos, the total compensation of William Kerr at Interpublic of Cos is $337,000. There are 8 executives at Interpublic of Cos getting paid more, with Michael Roth having the highest compensation of $16,970,700.
How old is William Kerr?
William Kerr is 77, he’s been the Independent Director of Interpublic of Cos since 2006. There are no older and 16 younger executives at Interpublic of Cos.
What’s William Kerr’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 711 HIGH STREET, , DES MOINES, IA, 50392.
Insider trading at Interpublic of Cos
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Interpublic of Cos have traded over $89,661,087 worth of Interpublic of Cos stock and bought 196,662 units worth $2,311,902 . The most active insider traders include Michael Isor Roth, William T Kerr, and Frank Mergenthaler. On average, Interpublic of Cos executives and independent directors trade stock every 50 days with the average trade being worth of $1,994,512. The most recent stock trade was executed by H John Greeniaus on 1 November 2019, trading 10,000 units of IPG stock currently worth $220,000.
What does Interpublic of Cos do?
Interpublic Group of Cos., Inc. engages in the provision of advertising and marketing services. The company specializes in consumer advertising, digital marketing, communications planning and media buying, public relations, and specialized communications disciplines. It operates through the following segments: Integrated Agency Network (IAN), Constituency Management Group (CMG), and Corporate and Other. The IAN segment includes advertising and media services, as well as a comprehensive array of global communications and marketing services. The CMG segment offers events and public relations services as well as sports and entertainment marketing, corporate and brand identity, and strategic marketing consulting. The Corporate and Other segment refers to the Acxiom activities. The company was founded on September 18, 1930 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
What does Interpublic of Cos’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Kerr stock trades at Interpublic of Cos, Meredith, Principal Inc, Whirlpool, Columbia Seligman Premium Technology Growth Fund, Purple Innovation, and Principal
Interpublic of Cos executives and stock owners
Interpublic of Cos executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Michael Roth, Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer
- Philippe Krakowsky, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy and Talent Officer
- Frank Mergenthaler, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
- Andrew Bonzani, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Ellen Johnson, Senior Vice President – Finance, Treasurer
- Christopher Carroll, Senior Vice President, Chief Accounting Officer, Controller
- David Thomas, Presiding Independent Director
- Mary Steele Guilfoile, Independent Director
- William Kerr, Independent Director
- Jocelyn Carter-Miller, Independent Director
- Patrick Moore, Independent Director
- Henry Miller, Independent Director
- H. John Greeniaus, Independent Director
- Dawn Hudson Beach, Independent Director
- Jonathan Miller, Independent Director
- E. Lee Wyatt, Independent Director
- Julie Connors, Senior Vice President – Audit, Chief Risk Officer
- Dawn E Hudson, Director
- Deborah G Ellinger, Director
- Jon Miller, Director
- Frank J Borelli, Director
- J Phillip Samper, Director
- David Arthur Bell, Chairman & CEO
- Albert S Conte, Sr VP, Financial Services
- Brian J Brooks, EVP, Human Resources
- Stephen J Gatfield, Executive Vice President
- Christopher J Coughlin, CFO and COO
- Steven Berns, Sr VP & Treasurer
- Nick Cyprus, Sr VP,Controller,ChiefAcctgOff
- Robert George Thompson, Sr VP & Financial Director
- Jill M Considine, Director
- Richard A Goldstein, Director
- Nicolas Brien, Pres & CEO, McCann WG
- Nicholas J Camera, Sen. VP, Gen. Coun. & Secret.
- Reginald K Brack, Director
- Timothy A Sompolski, Executive Vice President, HR
- John J Jr Dooner, Director
- Thomas A Dowling, Sr VP & Chief Risk Officer