William Dempsey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William G Dempsey is at least $35.4 Million dollars as of 7 August 2007. Mr. Dempsey owns over 124,436 units of Hill-Rom stock worth over $33,230,938 and over the last 16 years he sold HRC stock worth over $1,878,105. In addition, he makes $295,890 as Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board at Hill-Rom.
Mr. Dempsey HRC stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 15 trades of the Hill-Rom stock since 2003, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 124,436 units of HRC stock worth $5,262,398 on 7 August 2007.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 124,436 units of Hill-Rom stock on 7 August 2007 worth over $5,262,398. On average, William trades about 14,797 units every 41 days since 2003. As of 7 August 2007 he still owns at least 321,196 units of Hill-Rom stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Dempsey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Dempsey biography
William G. Dempsey is Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of the Company. Mr. Dempsey previously held various executive positions with Abbott Laboratories from 1982 until 2007, including Executive Vice President of Global Pharmaceuticals from 2006, Senior Vice President of Pharmaceutical Operations from 2003 and Senior Vice President of International Operations from 1999. He currently serves as a director of Ashland, Inc. (where he serves on the audit, governance and nominating, environmental, health and safety, and quality committees), and was previously on the boards of MDS, Inc. through 2011, Nordion, Inc. through 2014, Hospira, Inc., through 2015 and Landauer Inc., through 2017. He has previously served as a member of the Salvation Army Advisory Board in Chicago, as Chairman of the International Section of the Pharmaceutical Research and Manufacturers of America (PhRMA) and as Chairman of the Accelerating Access Initiative (a cooperative public-private partnership of UNAIDS, the World Bank, and six research-based pharmaceutical companies). He is a member of the Board of Trustees for the Guadalupe Center in Immokalee, Florida.
What is the salary of William Dempsey?
As the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Hill-Rom, the total compensation of William Dempsey at Hill-Rom is $295,890. There are 5 executives at Hill-Rom getting paid more, with John Groetelaars having the highest compensation of $6,100,320.
How old is William Dempsey?
William Dempsey is 67, he’s been the Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board of Hill-Rom since 2018. There are 1 older and 17 younger executives at Hill-Rom. The oldest executive at Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. is William Kucheman, 69, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Dempsey’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1069 STATE ROUTE 46E, , BATESVILLE, IN, 47006.
Insider trading at Hill-Rom
Over the last 12 years, insiders at Hill-Rom have traded over $22,180,102 worth of Hill-Rom stock and bought 112,784 units worth $2,597,878 . The most active insider traders include John J Greisch, W August Hillenbrand, and James R Giertz. On average, Hill-Rom executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $1,435,921. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paul Sherwood Johnson on 14 August 2019, trading 6,470 units of HRC stock currently worth $336,117.
What does Hill-Rom do?
Hill-Rom Holdings, Inc. is a medical technology company, which focuses on patient care solutions that improve clinical and economic outcomes. It operates through the following business segments: Patient Support System, Front Line Care, and Surgical Solutions. The Patient Support Systems segment provides bed frames and surfaces, mobility, and clinical workflow solutions. The Front Line Care segment offers respiratory care products; and sells medical diagnostic equipment and a diversified portfolio of devices. The Surgical Solutions segment supplies surgical products including tables, lights, pendants, positioning devices, various other surgical products, and accessories. The company was founded by William A. Hillenbrand on August 7, 1969 and is headquartered in Chicago, IL.
What does Hill-Rom’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Dempsey stock trades at Abbott Laboratories, Ashland Global, and Hill-Rom
Hill-Rom executives and stock owners
Hill-Rom executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- John Groetelaars, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Paul Johnson, Senior Vice President, President of Patient Support Systems
- Deborah Rasin, Senior Vice President, Chief Legal Officer, Secretary
- Andreas Frank, Senior Vice President, President – Front Line Care Business
- Ronald Malone, Lead Independent Director
- William Dempsey, Non-Executive Independent Chairman of the Board
- William Kucheman, Independent Director
- Stacy Seng, Independent Director
- Nancy Schlichting, Independent Director
- James Giertz, Independent Director
- Mary Garrett, Independent Director
- Gary Ellis, Independent Director
- Gregory Moore, Director
- Ilana Shulman, Chief Compliance Officer
- Anjana Harve, Chief Information Officer
- Richard Wagner, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Francisco Vega, Senior Vice President – President, Surgical Solutions
- Michael Murphy, Senior Vice President – Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs
- Timothy Lawrence, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Mary Ladone, Senior Vice President – Corporate Development, Strategy and Investor Relations
- Richard Marritt, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer
- Brian Lawrence, Senior Vice President – Innovation and Connectivity and Chief Technology Officer
- Kenneth Meyers, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Barbara Bodem, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Dirk H Ehlers, SVP President Surg Solutions
- Rolf A Classon, Director
- Carlyn D Solomon, Chief Operating Officer
- Eduardo S Menasce, Director
- Kimberly K Ryan, Group VP, N.A. Post Acute Care
- Perry Iii Stuckey, Sr. VP and Chief HR Officer
- Gregory N Miller, Senior VP & CFO
- Mark David Baron, Sr. VP, Ops & Prod. Dev.
- Steven J Strobel, Senior Vice President and CFO
- John J Greisch, President and CEO
- Alton Shader, Sr VP & Pres Post Acute Care
- Carlos Alonso Marum, SVP, President International
- Jason Richardson, VP, Controller & CAO
- Charles E Golden, Director
- Gregory John Tucholski, President, Int’l. & Surgical
- Peter H Soderberg, President & CEO
- Maynadier Patrick D De, Sr. VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec
- Sheri H. Edison, Sr. VP & Chief Admin. Officer
- Chaofu Jeffrey Kao, President, N.A. Acute Care
- Patrick T Ryan, Director
- John H Dickey, Vice President, Human Resource
- Kenneth A Camp, Senior Vice President
- Rayj Hillenbrand, Director
- Carli Earl Vincent De, Group VP, Care Continuum Svc
- Susan R Lichtenstein, Sr. VP & Chief Counsel
- Taylor Smith, SVP & Pres Surg. Resp.
- Richard G Keller, VP, Controller & CAO
- Scott R. Jeffers, Sr. VP, Global Supply Chain
- Alejandro Infante Saracho, President, International
- Michael S. Macek, VP, Treasurer and Interim CFO
- Michiel De Zwaan, Senior VP Chief HR Officer
- W August Hillenbrand, Director
- Michael O Oliver, Senior VP Chief HR Officer
- Joanne C Dr Smith, Director
- Mark Guinan, Sr. VP and CFO
- Philip David Settimi, Sr VP, Global Mktg & Corp. Str
- Martha Goldberg Aronson, Sr. VP & Pres. N. America
- Edward Gregory Pritchard, SVP & Pres Surg. Resp.
- Katherine S Zanotti, Director