William Burnside Net Worth
William Burnside biography
William H. L. Burnside is an Independent Director of the Company. Mr. Burnside is a retired senior vice president and director at The Boston Consulting Group (BCG), where he currently serves as an advisor. Prior to becoming managing partner of BCG’s Los Angeles office in 1987, he worked in BCG’s London and Chicago offices, servicing clients in telecommunications, media, defense, financial services, and manufacturing. Mr. Burnside is a director at Audubon California.
What is the salary of William Burnside?
As the Independent Director of AbbVie, the total compensation of William Burnside at AbbVie is $328,864. There are 10 executives at AbbVie getting paid more, with Richard Gonzalez having the highest compensation of $21,271,900.
How old is William Burnside?
William Burnside is 67, he’s been the Independent Director of AbbVie since 2013. There are 3 older and 17 younger executives at AbbVie. The oldest executive at AbbVie, Inc. is Edward Liddy, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Burnside’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 1 N. WAUKEGAN ROAD, , NORTH CHICAGO, IL, 60064.
Insider trading at AbbVie
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AbbVie have traded over $114,130,047 worth of AbbVie stock and bought 207,390 units worth $13,938,118 . The most active insider traders include Richard A Gonzalez, Frederick H Waddell, and Glenn F Tilton. On average, AbbVie executives and independent directors trade stock every 21 days with the average trade being worth of $2,604,067. The most recent stock trade was executed by Timothy J. Richmond on 27 September 2019, trading 15,515 units of ABBV stock currently worth $1,163,935.
What does AbbVie do?
AbbVie, Inc. is a research-based biopharmaceutical company, which engages in the development and sale of pharmaceutical products. It focuses on treating conditions such as chronic autoimmune diseases in rheumatology, gastroenterology and dermatology; oncology, including blood cancers; virology, including hepatitis C virus (HCV) and human immunodeficiency virus (HIV); neurological disorders, such as as well as Parkinson’s disease; metabolic diseases, comprising thyroid disease and complications associated with cystic fibrosis; pain associated with endometriosis; and other serious health conditions. The company was founded on October 19, 2011 and is headquartered in North Chicago, IL.
What does AbbVie’s logo look like?
AbbVie executives and stock owners
AbbVie executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Richard Gonzalez, Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer
- Laura Schumacher, Vice Chairman, External Affairs and Chief Legal Officer
- Carlos Alban, Vice Chairman, Chief Commercial Officer
- William Chase, Executive Vice President – Finance and Administration
- Michael Severino, President, Vice Chairman
- Timothy Richmond, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- Robert Michael, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Glenn Tilton, Lead Independent Director
- Robert Alpern, Independent Director
- Edward Rapp, Independent Director
- Frederick Waddell, Independent Director
- Melody Meyer, Independent Director
- William Burnside, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Brett Hart, Independent Director
- Edward Liddy, Independent Director
- Rebecca Roberts, Independent Director
- Brian Durkin, Vice President, Controller
- Jeffrey Stewart, Senior Vice President, U.S. Commercial Operations
- Nicholas Donoghoe, Senior Vice President – Enterprise Innovation
- Azita Saleki-Gerhardt, Executive Vice President – Operations
- Henry Gosebruch, Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer
- Thomas A. Hurwich, VP, Controller
- Roy S Roberts, Director
- Laboratories Abbott, 10% owner
- John M. Leonard, SVP, Chief Scientific Officer