William Blase Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of William A Jr Blase is at least $9.22 Million dollars as of 25 July 2016. Mr. Blase owns over 28,304 units of AT&T stock worth over $9,219,925 and over the last 7 years he sold T stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources at AT&T.
Mr. Blase T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
William has made over 10 trades of the AT&T stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 28,304 units of T stock worth $834,119 on 25 July 2016.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 43,989 units of AT&T stock on 26 January 2016 worth over $1,710,732. On average, William trades about 968 units every 5 days since 2013. As of 25 July 2016 he still owns at least 237,077 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Blase stock trades at the bottom of the page.
William Blase biography
William A. Blase Jr., serves as Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources of the Company. He is responsibility for the development and implementation of human resources policies and practices in support of AT&T’s global workforce, as well as the company’s relationship with the unions that represent AT&T employees. From December 2005 to June 2007, Mr. Blase served as executive vice president-Labor Relations. Before that, he was president and chief executive officer of SBC Southwest, where he was responsible for overall leadership in the SBC Southwest and SBC Southern New England Telephone (SNET) regions, including network, consumer and business sales and external affairs.From April 2001 to June 2003, Mr. Blase served as president and CEO of SBC SNET, with overall responsibility for the company’s wireline operations in Connecticut. Previously, Mr. Blase was president-External Affairs for Pacific Bell, where he was responsible for all regulatory, legislative, governmental and external affairs activities. Mr. Blase is a member of the board of trustees at St. Louis University and serves on the Children’s Medical Center board. He is also a part of the Development Advisory Group for the National Baseball Hall of Fame and a board member of the Southern Methodist University Cox School of Business. He holds a bachelor’s degree in political science from Loyola University, a master’s degree in business administration from the University of Missouri-St. Louis and a doctorate in business administration from St. Louis University. In addition, he is a Chartered Financial Analyst and has served as an adjunct professor of finance at George Mason University.
How old is William Blase?
William Blase is 63, he’s been the Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources of AT&T since 2007. There are 6 older and 12 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s William Blase’s mailing address?
William’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 208 S. AKARD STREET, , DALLAS, TX, 75202.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Blase stock trades at AT&T and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions