Virginia Henkels Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Virginia Henkels is at least $384 Thousand dollars as of 16 May 2018. Ms. Henkels owns over 2,000 units of Viad stock worth over $194,189 and over the last 2 years she sold VVI stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $189,656 as Independent Director at Viad.
Ms. Henkels VVI stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Virginia has made over 1 trades of the Viad stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 2,000 units of VVI stock worth $177,100 on 16 May 2018.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 2,000 units of Viad stock on 16 May 2018 worth over $177,100. On average, Virginia trades about 100 units every 0 days since 2017. As of 16 May 2018 she still owns at least 3,156 units of Viad stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Henkels stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Virginia Henkels biography
Virginia L. Henkels is an Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Henkels has served as a director of LCI Industries (NYSE: LCII), a supplier of engineered components to the recreation and industrial products markets since 2017 and as a director of Echo Global Logistics, Inc. (NASDAQ:ECHO), a provider of technology-enabled transportation and supply chain management services since 2018. From 2008 to 2017, Ms. Henkels served as Executive Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Treasurer of Swift Transportation Company, a then-publicly traded transportation services company, where she led numerous capital market transactions including its 2010 Initial Public Offering. She also held various finance and accounting leadership positions with increasing responsibilities since 2004 at Swift Transportation and from 1990 to 2002 at Honeywell International, Inc. (NYSE: HON), a worldwide diversified technology and manufacturing company, including an expatriate international assignment. Ms. Henkels is serving as the Audit Committee Chair and a member of the Compensation Committee for LCI Industries and is a member of both the Audit and Compensation Committees for Echo Global Logistics, Inc. Ms. Henkels is currently a member of the National Association of Corporate Directors and the Women’s Corporate Director organizations. She is a former CPA with extensive experience in finance, accounting, capital markets, and investor relations as well as experience in strategy development, risk management, mergers and acquisitions, audit, corporate culture, and corporate governance.
What is the salary of Virginia Henkels?
As the Independent Director of Viad, the total compensation of Virginia Henkels at Viad is $189,656. There are 10 executives at Viad getting paid more, with Steven Moster having the highest compensation of $3,741,920.
How old is Virginia Henkels?
Virginia Henkels is 50, she’s been the Independent Director of Viad since 2017. There are 7 older and 7 younger executives at Viad. The oldest executive at Viad Corp. is Robert Munzenrider, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Virginia Henkels’s mailing address?
Virginia’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O LCI INDUSTRIES, 3501 COUNTY ROAD 6 EAST, ELKHART, IN, 46514-7663.
Insider trading at Viad
Over the last 31 years, insiders at Viad have traded over $1,169,929 worth of Viad stock and bought 3,500 units worth $129,075 . The most active insider traders include Edward Mace, Linda Johnson Rice, and Robert H Bohannon. On average, Viad executives and independent directors trade stock every 112 days with the average trade being worth of $198,403. The most recent stock trade was executed by Robert E Munzenrider on 4 September 2019, trading 1,079 units of VVI stock currently worth $68,732.
What does Viad do?
Viad Corp. engages in the provision of marketing services and travel and recreation services. It operates through the following segments: GES U.S., GES International, (collectively, GES) and Pursuit. The GES business group offers live event service to visible and influential events and global brands. The Pursuit business group refers to the collection of iconic natural and cultural destination experiences. The company was founded in 1926 and is headquartered in Phoenix, AZ.
What does Viad’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Henkels stock trades at Echo Global Logistics, Knight-Swift Transportation, Viad, and LCI Industries
Viad executives and stock owners
Viad executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Steven Moster, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- David Barry, President – Pursuit
- Derek Linde, General Counsel and Corporate Secretary
- Trisha Fox, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Leslie Striedel, Chief Accounting Officer
- Richard Dozer, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Robert Munzenrider, Independent Director
- Edward Mace, Independent Director
- Andrew Benett, Independent Director
- Joshua Schechter, Independent Director
- Virginia Henkels, Independent Director
- Denise Coll, Independent Director
- Richard Britton, Chief Information Officer
- Jason Popp, President of GES EMEA
- Jay Altizer, President of GES North America
- Margaret E Pederson, Director
- Deborah J Depaoli, General Counsel and Secretary
- Ellen M Ingersoll, Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas M Kuczynski, Chief Corp Dev & Strat Officer
- Isabella C M Cunningham, Director
- Judith K Hofer, Director
- John F Jastrem, President & CEO
- Suzanne Pearl, VP-Human Resources
- David G Morrison, Pres/CEO, Brewster T
- Michael M Hannan, Group President-Travel & Rec.
- David C Robertson, VP-Human Resources
- Kelly A Smith, Chief Mkting & Commercial Off.
- Robert H Bohannon, Chairman, President
- Robert C Krueger, Director
- George N Hines, Chief Information Officer
- Cynthia J Ognjanov, President & GM – Glacier Park
- Kevin M Rabbitt, President & CEO
- Paul B Dykstra, President & CEO, GES
- Jess T Hay, Director
- Wayne Gerald Allcott, Director
- Daniel Jr Boggan, Director
- Glenn Michael Latta, Vice President-Contr
- Albert M Teplin, Director
- Kimbra A Fracalossi, Pres. & CEO, Exhibit
- Scott E Sayre, VP-General Counsel &
- Donald E Kiernan, Director
- Douglas L Rock, Director
- Timothy R Wallace, Director
- Jack F Reichert, Director
- Philip W Milne, President & CEO
- Linda Johnson Rice, Director