Valerie Jarrett Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Valerie B Jarrett is at least $1.48 Million dollars as of 2 April 2019. Ms. Jarrett owns over 3,000 units of 2U stock worth over $366,636 and over the last 13 years she sold TWOU stock worth over $889,857. In addition, she makes $218,616 as Independent Director at 2U.
Ms. Jarrett TWOU stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Valerie has made over 2 trades of the 2U stock since 2008, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 3,000 units of TWOU stock worth $216,000 on 2 April 2019.
The largest trade she’s ever made was selling 47,358 units of 2U stock on 9 December 2008 worth over $889,857. On average, Valerie trades about 6,295 units every 471 days since 2007. As of 2 April 2019 she still owns at least 20,471 units of 2U stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Jarrett stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Valerie Jarrett biography
Valerie B. Jarrett serves as Independent Director of the Company. Ms. Jarrett has served on our Board since December 2017. She is an acclaimed civic leader, business executive and attorney. She currently serves as a Senior Advisor to the Obama Foundation and Attn: and is a Senior Distinguished Fellow at the University of Chicago Law School. She also serves as a director on the boards of Ariel Investments and Lyft. During the Obama administration, from January 2008 to January 2016, Ms. Jarrett served as Senior Advisor to the President of the United States, where she oversaw the Office of Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs and chaired the White House Council on Women and Girls. Prior to joining the Obama administration, Ms. Jarret was co-chair of the Obama-Biden transition team. Ms. Jarrett began her career in politics in 1987, working as Deputy Corporation Counsel for Finance and Development in the administration of Mayor Harold Washington in Chicago. She subsequently was Deputy Chief of Staff for Mayor Richard M. Daley and later served as Commissioner of the Department of Planning and Development and chaired the Chicago Transit Board. From 1995 until she joined the Obama administration, Ms. Jarrett served in various senior positions, including Chief Executive Officer, of the Habitat Company, a Chicago real estate development and management firm. She has also served on numerous corporate and civic boards, including Chair of the Board of Trustees of the University of Chicago Medical Center, Chair of the Board of Trustees of the University of Chicago, Chair of the Board of the Chicago Stock Exchange and was a director of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago. Ms. Jarrett holds a B.A. from Stanford University and a J.D. from the University of Michigan Law School. Our Board believes that Ms. Jarrett’s broad experience in public policy enables her to make valuable contributions to the Board.
What is the salary of Valerie Jarrett?
As the Independent Director of 2U, the total compensation of Valerie Jarrett at 2U is $218,616. There are 4 executives at 2U getting paid more, with Christopher Paucek having the highest compensation of $16,923,600.
How old is Valerie Jarrett?
Valerie Jarrett is 62, she’s been the Independent Director of 2U since 2017. There are 6 older and 11 younger executives at 2U. The oldest executive at 2U, Inc. is Edward Macias, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Valerie Jarrett’s mailing address?
Valerie’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 615 NORTH WABASH AVENUE, , CHICAGO, IL, 60611.
Insider trading at 2U
Over the last 13 years, insiders at 2U have traded over $132,259,355 worth of 2U stock and bought 328,734 units worth $8,637,679 . The most active insider traders include Michael T. Moe, Christopher J Paucek, and John M Larson. On average, 2U executives and independent directors trade stock every 14 days with the average trade being worth of $843,968. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark Chernis on 14 August 2019, trading 32,250 units of TWOU stock currently worth $498,908.
What does 2U do?
2U, Inc. engages in the provision of cloud-based software-as-a-service solutions for nonprofit colleges and universities to deliver education to qualified students. It operates through the Graduate Program and Short Course segments. The Graduate Program segment target students seeking a full graduate degree of the same quality receives on-campus. The Short Course segment caters to working professionals looking for career advancement through skills attainment. It offers 2UOS, which consists of an ecosystem of technology, people, and data. The company was founded by Christopher J. Paucek in April 2008 and is headquartered in Lanham, MD.
What does 2U’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Jarrett stock trades at 2U, Navigant Consulting, and Lyft
2U executives and stock owners
2U executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Christopher Paucek, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Mark Chernis, Chief Operating Officer
- James Kenigsberg, Chief Technology Officer
- Harsha Mokkarala, Chief Revenue officer
- Valerie Jarrett, Independent Director
- Gregory Peters, Independent Director
- Robert Stavis, Independent Director
- Paul Maeder, Independent Chairman of the Board
- John Larson, Independent Director
- Timothy Haley, Independent Director
- Earl Lewis, Independent Director
- Coretha Rushing, Independent Director
- Edward Macias, Independent Director
- Sallie Krawcheck, Independent Director
- Paul Lalljie, Chief Financial Officer
- Alexis Maybank, Independent Director
- Matt Norden, Co-General Counsel
- John Ellis, Senior Vice President, Corporate Controller and Chief Accounting Officer
- Susan E. Cates, Chief Operating Officer
- Catherine A Graham, Chief Financial Officer
- Ventures Iii, Llcredpoint V…,
- Andrea Papaconstantopoulos, SVP, Corp Controller & CAO
- David Sutphen, Chief Communications Officer
- Rani Hammond, Chief People Officer
- James H Shelton, Chief Impact Officer
- Michael T. Moe, Director
- Robert Cohen, Chief Operating Officer
- Ventures Iii, Llc Redpoint …,
- Jeff C Rinehart, Chief Marketing Officer
- Management Partners Vii, Ll…,
- Biddle Venture Partners V L…, 10% owner
- John S Katzman, 10% owner