V. Ann Hailey Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of V Ann Hailey is at least $976 Thousand dollars as of 25 November 2014. Ms. Hailey owns over 2,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock worth over $644,940 and over the last 14 years she sold GWW stock worth over $0. In addition, she makes $331,068 as Independent Director at W.W. Grainger.
Ms. Hailey GWW stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
V has made over 1 trades of the W.W. Grainger stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently she bought 2,000 units of GWW stock worth $19,600 on 25 November 2014.
The largest trade she’s ever made was buying 2,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock on 25 November 2014 worth over $19,600. On average, V trades about 16 units every 0 days since 2006. As of 25 November 2014 she still owns at least 2,000 units of W.W. Grainger stock.
You can see the complete history of Ms. Hailey stock trades at the bottom of the page.
V. Ann Hailey biography
V. Ann Hailey is an Independent Director of the company. Ms. Hailey has spent her career as a senior finance executive in consumer businesses, such as L Brands (ten years), PepsiCo (13 years), Pillsbury Company, and RJR Nabisco Foods, and brings extensive financial and operations experience to the Company. She has also worked in L Brands, Inc. (formerly, Limited Brands, Inc.), a retail apparel, personal care and beauty products company, where Ms. Hailey served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer (1997-2006); Executive Vice President, Corporate Development (2006-2007); and as a board member (2001-2006). Famous Yard Sale, Inc. (2012-2014), an online marketplace, where Ms. Hailey served as President, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer. Gilt Groupe, Inc. (2009-2010), an online shopping and lifestyle company, where Ms. Hailey served as Chief Financial Officer.PepsiCo, Inc. (1977-1990), a global food and beverage company, where Ms. Hailey served in various leadership roles, including Vice President, Headquarters Finance, Pepsi Cola Company; and Vice President, Finance and Chief Financial Officer of Pepsi Cola Fountain Beverage and USA Divisions, as well as holding positions in the marketing and human resources functions.
What is the salary of V Hailey?
As the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of V Hailey at W.W. Grainger is $331,068. There are 7 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is V Hailey?
V Hailey is 68, she’s been the Independent Director of W.W. Grainger since 2006. There are no older and 14 younger executives at W.W. Grainger.
What’s V Hailey’s mailing address?
V’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O REALOGY HOLDINGS CORP., 175 PARK AVENUE, MADISON, NJ, 07940.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ms. Hailey stock trades at TD Ameritrade, Avon Products, Realogy, and W.W. Grainger
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer