Uwem Ukpong Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Uwem Ukpong is at least $400 Thousand dollars as of 12 August 2019. Mr. Ukpong owns over 16,686 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock worth over $5,962 and over the last 2 years he sold BHGE stock worth over $394,123. In addition, he makes $0 as Chief Global Operations Officer at Baker Hughes, a GE Co.
Mr. Ukpong BHGE stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Uwem has made over 3 trades of the Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock since 2019, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 16,686 units of BHGE stock worth $394,123 on 12 August 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 16,686 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock on 12 August 2019 worth over $394,123. On average, Uwem trades about 6,094 units every 40 days since 2018. As of 12 August 2019 he still owns at least 270 units of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ukpong stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Uwem Ukpong biography
Uwem Ukpong is Chief Global Operations Officer of the Company. Prior to this role, he served as the Chief Integration Officer of the Company from July 2017 to January 2018. He served as Vice President, Baker Hughes Integration for GE Oil & Gas from October 2016 to July 2017 and President and CEO of the GE Oil & Gas Surface Business from January 2016 to October 2016. He held various technical and leadership roles at Schlumberger from 1993 to 2015.
How old is Uwem Ukpong?
Uwem Ukpong is 46, he’s been the Chief Global Operations Officer of Baker Hughes, a GE Co since 2018. There are 15 older and 2 younger executives at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. The oldest executive at Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is James Mulva, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Uwem Ukpong’s mailing address?
Uwem’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 17021 Aldine Westfield Rd, Houston, TX 77073, USA.
Insider trading at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Over the last 2 years, insiders at Baker Hughes, a GE Co have traded over $1,296,936 worth of Baker Hughes, a GE Co stock and bought 46,239 units worth $1,166,974 . The most active insider traders include Electric Co General, James J Mulva, and Clarence P Jr Cazalot. On average, Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and independent directors trade stock every 16 days with the average trade being worth of $112,503,782. The most recent stock trade was executed by James J Mulva on 15 October 2019, trading 3,839 units of BHGE stock currently worth $84,765.
What does Baker Hughes, a GE Co do?
Baker Hughes, a GE Co. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of oilfield products, services, and digital solutions. It operates through the following four segments: Oilfield Services (OFS), Oilfield Equipment (OFE), Turbomachinery & Process Solutions (TPS) and Digital Solutions (DS). The OFS segment provides products and services for on and offshore operations across the lifecycle of a well, ranging from drilling, evaluation, completion, production, and intervention. The OFE segment provides a broad portfolio of products and services required to facilitate the safe and reliable flow of hydrocarbons from the subsea wellhead to the surface production facilities. The TPS segment provides equipment and related services for mechanical-drive, compression and power-generation applications. The DS segment provides operating technologies helping to improve the health, productivity, and safety of asset intensive industries and enable the Industrial Internet of Things. The company was founded on October 28, 2016 and is headquartered in Houston, TX.
Complete history of Mr. Ukpong stock trades at Baker Hughes, a GE Co
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and stock owners
Baker Hughes, a GE Co executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Lorenzo Simonelli, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Brian Worrell, Chief Financial Officer
- Maria Borras, President and Chief Executive Officer, Oilfield Services
- William Marsh, Chief Legal Officer
- Derek Mathieson, Chief Marketing and Technology Officer
- Roderick Christie, President – Turbomachinery and Process Solutions
- Lynn Elsenhans, Independent Director
- W. Geoffrey Beattie, Lead Independent Director
- Clarence Cazalot, Independent Director
- James Mulva, Independent Director
- Gregory Brenneman, Independent Director
- John Rice, Director
- Philipp Mueller, Vice President, Investor Relations
- Gregory Ebel, Independent Director
- Jamie Miller, Director
- Uwem Ukpong, Chief Global Operations Officer
- Jennifer Hartsock, Chief Information Officer
- Kurt Camilleri, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President, Controller
- Harry Elsinga, Chief Human Resource Officer
- Neil Saunders, President and Chief Executive Officer of Oilfield Equipment
- Matthias Heilmann, President and Chief Executive Officer – Digital Solutions
- Belgacem Chariag, Chief Global Ops Officer
- Martin S Craighead, Director
- J Larry Nichols, Director
- Electric Co General, Director