Thomas Okray Net Worth
Thomas Okray biography
Thomas B. Okray is appointed as Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer of the company effective May 2, 2018. He had served as Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer of Advance Auto Parts, Inc., an auto parts sourcing and distribution company in North America, since October 2016. From January 2016 to September 2016, he served as Vice President Finance, Global Customer Fulfillment of Amazon.com, Inc. (“Amazon”), an internet retailer, and as Vice President Finance, North and South American Operations of Amazon from July 2015 to December 2015. Prior to joining Amazon, Mr. Okray was employed by General Motors Company, a global automotive company, from July 1989 to June 2015, in a variety of finance and supply chain related roles, culminating in his position as Chief Financial Officer, Global Product Development, Purchasing & Supply Chain, from January 2010 to June 2015.
What is the salary of Thomas Okray?
As the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and and Principal Financial Officer of W.W. Grainger, the total compensation of Thomas Okray at W.W. Grainger is $4,311,530. There are 1 executives at W.W. Grainger getting paid more, with Donald Macpherson having the highest compensation of $10,455,800.
How old is Thomas Okray?
Thomas Okray is 56, he’s been the Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and and Principal Financial Officer of W.W. Grainger since 2018. There are 9 older and 7 younger executives at W.W. Grainger. The oldest executive at W.W. Grainger, Inc. is Brian Anderson, 68, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Okray’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 5008 AIRPORT ROAD NW, , ROANOKE, VA, 24012.
Insider trading at W.W. Grainger
Over the last 16 years, insiders at W.W. Grainger have traded over $147,767,370 worth of W.W. Grainger stock and bought 43,695 units worth $2,830,887 . The most active insider traders include Harold B Smith, Ernest Scott Santi, and Richard L Keyser. On average, W.W. Grainger executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $3,894,793. The most recent stock trade was executed by Paige K Robbins on 1 November 2019, trading 340 units of GWW stock currently worth $108,229.
What does W.W. Grainger do?
W.W. Grainger, Inc. operates as a distributor of maintenance, repair and operating products. It offers maintenance, repair and operating supplies and other related products and services through local branches, catalogs and the Internet. The firm offers a combination of product breadth, local availability, speed of delivery, detailed product information and competitively priced products and services. Its products include material handling equipment, safety and security supplies, lighting and electrical products, power and hand tools, pumps and plumbing supplies, cleaning and maintenance supplies, forestry and agriculture equipment, building and home inspection supplies, vehicle and fleet components and many other items primarily focused on the facilities maintenance market. The company also provides inventory management and energy efficiency solutions. W.W. Grainger was founded by William Wallace Grainger in 1927 and is headquartered in Lake Forest, IL.
What does W.W. Grainger’s logo look like?
W.W. Grainger executives and stock owners
W.W. Grainger executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Donald Macpherson, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Thomas Okray, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer, and Principal Financial Officer
- John Howard, Senior Vice President, General Counsel
- Paige Robbins, Senior Vice President – Global Supply Chain, Branch Network, Contact Centers and Corporate Strategy
- Deidra Merriwether, Senior Vice President
- Stuart Levenick, Lead Independent Director
- Michael Roberts, Independent Director
- V. Ann Hailey, Independent Director
- James Slavik, Independent Director
- Ernest Santi, Independent Director
- Neil Novich, Independent Director
- Brian Anderson, Independent Director
- Rodney Adkins, Independent Director
- Lucas Watson, Director
- Beatriz Perez, Director
- Eric Tapia, Vice President, Controller
- Kathleen Carroll, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Wilbur H Gantz, Director
- Gary L Rogers, Director
- Ronald L Jadin, Sr. VP & CFO
- James T Ryan, Exec. VP, Mktg, Sales & Svc
- Laura D Brown, Sr. VP, Comm. & Inv. Rel.
- Joseph C High, Sr. VP, Chief People Officer
- William K Hall, Director
- William Lomax, Vice President and Controller
- John W Jr Mccarter, Director
- Michael Ali, Sr. VP and CIO
- Michael A Pulick, Senior Vice President
- Gregory S Irving, Vice President and Controller
- Court D Carruthers, Sr. Vice President
- Timothy M Ferrarell, Sr. VP, Enterprise Systems
- Richard L Keyser, Chairman and CEO
- Harold B Smith, Director
- Nancy A Hobor, Sr VP-Communications & Inv Rel
- Larry J Loizzo, Senior Vice President
- Yc Chen, Sr. Vice Pres., Supply Chain
- P Ogden Loux, Sr. VP, Finance and CFO
- David W Grainger, Director
- Janiece S Webb, Director
- John A Schweig, Sr. VP, Strategy & Development
- Judith E Andringa, Vice President and Controller
- Frederick A Krehbiel, Director
- John W Jr Slayton, Sr. VP, Merchandising
- Wesley M Clark, Pres & Chief Operating Officer