Thomas Moriarty Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Thomas M Moriarty is at least $13.9 Million dollars as of 2 October 2017. Mr. Moriarty owns over 20,547 units of CVS Health stock worth over $2,903,221 and over the last 7 years he sold CVS stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $10,983,900 as Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer at CVS Health.
Mr. Moriarty CVS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Thomas has made over 3 trades of the CVS Health stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 20,547 units of CVS stock worth $1,381,580 on 2 October 2017.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 90,267 units of CVS Health stock on 11 September 2017 worth over $4,681,247. On average, Thomas trades about 6,157 units every 96 days since 2012. As of 2 October 2017 he still owns at least 43,177 units of CVS Health stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Moriarty stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Thomas Moriarty biography
Thomas M. Moriarty is Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer of the Company. Previously Chief Strategy Officer from March 2014 through February 2017; General Counsel of Celgene Corporation, a global biopharmaceutical company, from May 2012 through September 2012; General Counsel and Corporate Secretary of Medco Health Solutions, Inc. (“Medco”), a pharmacy benefit management company, from March 2008 through April 2012; also President of Global Pharmaceutical Strategies of Medco from March 2011 through April 2012.
What is the salary of Thomas Moriarty?
As the Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer of CVS Health, the total compensation of Thomas Moriarty at CVS Health is $10,983,900. There are 3 executives at CVS Health getting paid more, with Larry Merlo having the highest compensation of $21,939,100.
How old is Thomas Moriarty?
Thomas Moriarty is 55, he’s been the Executive Vice President, General Counsel, and Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer of CVS Health since 2017. There are 19 older and 4 younger executives at CVS Health. The oldest executive at CVS Health Corp. is Richard Swift, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Thomas Moriarty’s mailing address?
Thomas’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O CELGENE CORPORATION, 86 MORRIS AVENUE, SUMMIT, NJ, 07901.
Insider trading at CVS Health
Over the last 17 years, insiders at CVS Health have traded over $129,581,260 worth of CVS Health stock and bought 386,134 units worth $15,074,147 . The most active insider traders include Thomas M Ryan, Edward J Ludwig, and Larry J Merlo. On average, CVS Health executives and independent directors trade stock every 24 days with the average trade being worth of $6,482,377. The most recent stock trade was executed by Joshua Matthew Flum on 30 September 2019, trading 17,703 units of CVS stock currently worth $965,345.
What does CVS Health do?
CVS Health Corp. engages in the provision of health care services. It operates trough the following segments: Pharmacy Services, Retail or Long Term Care, Health Care Benefits and Corporate. The Pharmacy Services segment offers pharmacy benefit management solutions. The Retail or Long Term Care segment includes selling of prescription drugs and assortment of general merchandise. The Health Care Benefits segment offers traditional, voluntary and consumer-directed health insurance products and related services, including medical, pharmacy, dental, behavioral health, medical management capabilities. The Corporate segment involves in providing management and administrative services. The company was founded by Stanley P. Goldstein and Ralph Hoagland in 1963 and is headquartered in Woonsocket, RI.
What does CVS Health’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Moriarty stock trades at Celgene and CVS Health
CVS Health executives and stock owners
CVS Health executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Larry Merlo, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Jonathan Roberts, Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President
- Derica Rice, Executive Vice President, President of CVS Caremark
- Thomas Moriarty, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Chief Policy and External Affairs Officer
- Eva Boratto, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Troyen Brennan, Executive Vice President, Chief Medical Officer
- David Dorman, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Richard Swift, Independent Director
- C. David Brown, Independent Director
- Richard Bracken, Independent Director
- Tony White, Independent Director
- Jean-Pierre Millon, Independent Director
- Alecia DeCoudreaux, Independent Director
- William Weldon, Independent Director
- Mary Schapiro, Independent Director
- Anne Finucane, Independent Director
- Nancy-Ann DeParle, Independent Director
- Edward Ludwig, Independent Director
- Roger Farah, Independent Director
- Fernando Aguirre, Independent Director
- Mark Bertolini, Director
- James Clark, Senior Vice President – Controller, Chief Accounting Officer
- Kevin Hourican, Executive Vice President, President of CVS Pharmacy
- Lisa Bisaccia, Chief Human Resource Officer, Executive Vice President
- J. David Joyner, EVP, Sales & Account Services
- Andrew Sussman, SVP & President, MinuteClinic
- Robert O. Kraft, EVP and President – Omnicare
- David M Denton, Controller
- Stephen J Gold, SVP & CIO
- Karen Rohan, EVP & Pres, Aetna Bus Unit
- Joshua Matthew Flum, EVP, ENT STRATEGY & DIGITAL
- Alan Lotvin, EVP, Transformation
- Helena Foulkes, Senior Vice President
- Kristen Gibney Williams, Director
- C A Piccolo, Director
- Mark Cosby, EVP & President-CVS/pharmacy
- Laird Daniels, SVP, Cont & Chief Acct Officer
- Howard A Mclure, President, Caremark Pharm Serv
- Chris W Bodine, Executive Vice President
- Paula A Price, Controller
- Edwin M Banks, Director
- David B Rickard, Chief Financial Officer
- V Michael Ferdinandi, Senior Vice President
- Roger L Headrick, Director
- William R Spalding, EVP Caremark Pharmacy Services
- Edwin M Crawford, Chairman
- Stuart M Mcguigan, SVP and CIO
- Thomas M Ryan, Chairman & CEO
- Terrence Murray, Director
- Marian L Heard, Director
- Sara Finley, SVP, Gen Counsel
- Douglas A Sgarro, Vice President
- Sheli Z Rosenberg, Director
- William H Joyce, Director
- W Don Cornwell, Director
- Gregory S Weishar, Vice President
- Alfred J Verrecchia, Director
- Larry D Solberg, Senior Vice President
- Stanley P Goldstein, Director
- Thomas P Gerrity, Director
- Terry R Lautenbach, Director
- Per Gh Lofberg, President, Caremark Pharm Serv