Terrance Finley Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Terrance G Finley is at least $285 Thousand dollars as of 14 July 2014. Mr. Finley owns over 5,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock worth over $119,300 and over the last 12 years he sold HIBB stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $166,027 as Independent Director at Hibbett Sports.
Mr. Finley HIBB stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Terrance has made over 3 trades of the Hibbett Sports stock since 2012, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 5,000 units of HIBB stock worth $129,300 on 14 July 2014.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 9,641 units of Hibbett Sports stock on 19 March 2013 worth over $152,810. On average, Terrance trades about 1,297 units every 52 days since 2008. As of 14 July 2014 he still owns at least 5,000 units of Hibbett Sports stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Finley stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Terrance Finley biography
Terrance G. Finley is Independent Director of the Company. He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Communications from Auburn University. Mr. Finley is currently President and Chief Executive Officer of Books-A-Million, Inc., where he has worked as President and Chief Operating Officer, Executive Vice President – Chief Merchandising Officer and in various positions within the merchandising group since 1993. His current responsibilities include all the company’s store operations, merchandising, marketing, publishing, import and Internet activities. A veteran of the book industry for over 40 years, Mr. Finley has led several of Books-A-Million’s business units, including the launching of its e-commerce effort. His strong experience in retail store operations, merchandising and marketing are complimentary to the operations of our Company, especially considering that we are in some of the same markets.
What is the salary of Terrance Finley?
As the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports, the total compensation of Terrance Finley at Hibbett Sports is $166,027. There are 8 executives at Hibbett Sports getting paid more, with Jeffry Rosenthal having the highest compensation of $1,603,580.
How old is Terrance Finley?
Terrance Finley is 65, he’s been the Independent Director of Hibbett Sports since 2008. There are 3 older and 7 younger executives at Hibbett Sports. The oldest executive at Hibbett Sports, Inc. is Ralph Parks, 73, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Terrance Finley’s mailing address?
Terrance’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 402 Industrial Ln, Birmingham, AL 35211, USA.
Insider trading at Hibbett Sports
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Hibbett Sports have traded over $20,004,769 worth of Hibbett Sports stock and bought 38,925 units worth $614,993 . The most active insider traders include John F Megrue, Michael J Newsome, and Carl Kirkland. On average, Hibbett Sports executives and independent directors trade stock every 31 days with the average trade being worth of $286,600. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jared S Briskin on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of HIBB stock currently worth $26,000.
What does Hibbett Sports do?
Hibbett Sports, Inc. engages in the provision of sporting goods business. It features a core selection of brand name merchandise emphasizing athletic footwear, athletic and fashion apparel, team sports equipment, and related accessories. Its shopping channel includes store locations, and websites or apps. The company was founded in 1945 and is headquartered in Birmingham, AL.
What does Hibbett Sports’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Finley stock trades at Hibbett Sports
Hibbett Sports executives and stock owners
Hibbett Sports executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Jeffry Rosenthal, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Cathy Pryor, Senior Vice President – Operations
- Jared Briskin, Senior Vice President, Chief Merchant
- Anthony Crudele, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Alton Yother, Independent Director
- Ralph Parks, Independent Director
- Jane Aggers, Independent Director
- Terrance Finley, Independent Director
- Karen Etzkorn, Independent Director
- James Hilt, Director
- Patrick Watson, Senior Vice President and Principal Corporate Communications
- Christine Skold, Interim Chief Financial Officer
- Lorna Nagler, Director
- Dorlisa Flur, Director
- Scott Justin Bowman, Senior Vice President and CFO
- Carl Kirkland, Director
- Albert C Johnson, Director
- Thomas A Saunders, Director
- Ronald P Blahnik, SVP and CIO
- William G Quinn, SVP DIGITAL COMMERCE
- Rebecca A Jones, VP of Merchandising
- Brian N Priddy, President
- Michael J Newsome, President & CEO
- H Ray Compton, Director
- Clyde B Anderson, Director
- Nissan Joseph, President & COO
- Frank Barron Iii Fletcher, Director
- Gary Allen Smith, Vice President & CFO
- John F Megrue, Director
- Charles W Jr Adams, VP of IS &
- Michael Scott Myers, VP of Human Resources and LP