Sumit Sadana Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Sumit Sadana is at least $6.97 Million dollars as of 13 August 2018. Mr. Sadana owns over 5,500 units of Micron Technology stock worth over $257,043 and over the last 5 years he sold MU stock worth over $525,580. In addition, he makes $6,183,300 as Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer at Micron Technology.
Mr. Sadana MU stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Sumit has made over 2 trades of the Micron Technology stock since 2017, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,500 units of MU stock worth $525,580 on 13 August 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 5,500 units of Micron Technology stock on 13 August 2018 worth over $525,580. On average, Sumit trades about 547 units every 32 days since 2015. As of 13 August 2018 he still owns at least 5,313 units of Micron Technology stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Sadana stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Sumit Sadana biography
Sumit Sadana serves as Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer of the company. He joined us in June 2017 as our Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer. From April 2010 to May 2016, Mr. Sadana served in various roles at SanDisk Corporation, including most recently as Executive Vice President, Chief Strategy Officer, and General Manager, Enterprise Solutions. Mr. Sadana serves on the Board of Directors of Silicon Laboratories, Inc. Mr. Sadana holds a B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India and an MS in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
What is the salary of Sumit Sadana?
As the Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer of Micron Technology, the total compensation of Sumit Sadana at Micron Technology is $6,183,300. There are 2 executives at Micron Technology getting paid more, with Sanjay Mehrotra having the highest compensation of $14,241,600.
How old is Sumit Sadana?
Sumit Sadana is 50, he’s been the Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer of Micron Technology since 2017. There are 10 older and 3 younger executives at Micron Technology. The oldest executive at Micron Technology, Inc. is Robert Switz, 72, who is the Independent Chairman of the Board.
What’s Sumit Sadana’s mailing address?
Sumit’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 8000 S. FEDERAL WAY, MS 1-557, BOISE, ID, 83716.
Insider trading at Micron Technology
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Micron Technology have traded over $143,762,403 worth of Micron Technology stock and bought 28,400 units worth $432,426 . The most active insider traders include Dermot Mark Durcan, Brian Shirley, and Ronald C Foster. On average, Micron Technology executives and independent directors trade stock every 10 days with the average trade being worth of $2,289,689. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael W Bokan on 24 October 2019, trading 2,842 units of MU stock currently worth $135,507.
What does Micron Technology do?
Micron Technology, Inc. engages in the provision of innovative memory and storage solutions. It operates through the following segments: Compute and Networking Business Unit (CNBU); Mobile Business Unit (MBU); Storage Business Unit (SBU); and Embedded Business Unit (EBU). The Compute and Networking Business Unit segment includes memory products sold into cloud server, enterprise, client, graphics, and networking markets. The Mobile Business Unit segment offers memory products sold into smartphone, and other mobile-device markets. The Storage Business Unit segment comprises of SSDs and component-level solutions sold into enterprise and cloud, client, and consumer solid-state drive (SSD) markets, other discrete storage products sold in component and wafer forms to the removable storage markets, and sales of 3D XPoint memory. The Embedded Business Unit segment consists of memory and storage products sold into automotive, industrial, and consumer markets. The company was founded by Ward D. Parkinson, Joseph L. Parkinson, Dennis Wilson, and Doug Pitman in October 1978 and is headquartered in Boise, ID.
What does Micron Technology’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Sadana stock trades at Micron Technology and Silicon Laboratories
Micron Technology executives and stock owners
Micron Technology executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Sanjay Mehrotra, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Manish Bhatia, Executive Vice President, Global Operations
- Sumit Sadana, Executive Vice President and Chief Business Officer
- David Zinsner, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Scott DeBoer, Executive Vice President – Technology Development
- Joel Poppen, Senior Vice President – Legal Affairs, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Robert Switz, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Richard Beyer, Independent Director
- Patrick Byrne, Independent Director
- Robert Bailey, Independent Director
- Sharawn Connors, Vice President – Diversity and Inclusion
- Paul Marosvari, Chief Accounting Officer, Vice President
- Mary McCarthy, Independent Director
- Steven Gomo, Independent Director
- MaryAnn Wright, Director
- Michael Bokan, Senior Vice President – Worldwide Sales
- April Arnzen, Senior Vice President of Human Resources
- Raj Talluri, Senior Vice President and General Manager – Mobile Business Unit
- Dermot Mark Durcan, CTO & V.P. of R&D
- Mercedes Johnson, Director
- Ernest E Maddock, CFO & VP, Finance
- Lawrence N Mondry, Director
- Steven L. Jr Thorsen, VP of WW Sales & Marketing
- Warren East, Director
- Mark Adams, VP Digital Media Products
- Darren Thomas, VP, Storage Business Unit
- Jeff Bader, VP, Embedded Business Unit
- Glen Hawk, VP NAND Solutions
- Roderic W Lewis, VP Legal Affairs, Gen Counsel
- Ronald C Foster, Director
- James W Bagley, Director
- Patrick T Otte, Vice President, Human Resource
- Michael W Sadler, VP Worldwide Sales
- Thomas T Eby, VP Embedded Solutions
- Brian Shields, VP World Wide Wafer Fab
- Michael J Rayfield, VP of Wireless Solutions
- Steven R Appleton, Chairman, CEO, and President
- Teruaki Aoki, Director
- Mario Licciardello, VP, Wireless Solutions
- Brian Shirley, VP of Memory
- Robert J Gove, V.P. of Imaging
- Kipp A Bedard, VP of Corporate Affairs
- Wilbur G Jr Stover, VP Finance & CFO
- William P Weber, Director
- Thomas T Nicholson, Director
- Preez Kleinjan Du, V.P. of Networking & Comm.
- Jay L Hawkins, V.P. of Operations
- Gordon C Smith, Director
- Robert A Lothrop, Director
- Robert M Donnelly, V.P. of Computing & Consumer
- Mary Ann Wright, Director