Stephen Schwartz Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Stephen S Schwartz is at least $37.7 Million dollars as of 16 November 2018. Stephen Schwartz owns over 8,127 units of Brooks Automation stock worth over $21,245,612 and over the last 9 years he sold BRKS stock worth over $12,557,972. In addition, he makes $3,926,000 as President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director at Brooks Automation.
Stephen Schwartz BRKS stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Stephen has made over 28 trades of the Brooks Automation stock since 2013, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 8,127 units of BRKS stock worth $232,351 on 16 November 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 94,826 units of Brooks Automation stock on 12 November 2018 worth over $2,932,968. On average, Stephen trades about 11,209 units every 38 days since 2010. As of 16 November 2018 he still owns at least 494,084 units of Brooks Automation stock.
You can see the complete history of Stephen Schwartz stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Stephen Schwartz biography
Dr. Stephen S. Schwartz, Ph.D. serves as President, Chief Executive Officer, Director of the company. Dr. Schwartz joined Brooks in April 2010 as president and continued to serve as such until August 2013. He was re-appointed president in May 2016. On October 1, 2010, he became chief executive officer and continues to serve in that role. Dr. Schwartz had previously served, from August 2002 until April 20, 2009, as chief executive officer and a director of Asyst Technologies, Inc., a manufacturer of integrated hardware and software automation systems primarily directed at the semiconductor manufacturing industry. He joined Asyst in January 2001 as senior vice president, Product Groups and Operations and was elected chairman of Asyst in January 2003. Asyst filed for bankruptcy protection under Chapter 11 of the United States bankruptcy act on April 24, 2009, and Asyst’s assets have since been liquidated. Prior to joining Asyst, Dr. Schwartz had served since 1987 in various capacities with Applied Materials, Inc., including acting as general manager for Applied Material’s service business and president of Consilium, Inc., an Applied Materials software subsidiary. Since November 2018, Dr. Schwartz has served on the board of directors of Spire Inc., a publicly traded natural gas company.
What is the salary of Stephen Schwartz?
As the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Brooks Automation, the total compensation of Stephen Schwartz at Brooks Automation is $3,926,000. There are no executives at Brooks Automation getting paid more.
How old is Stephen Schwartz?
Stephen Schwartz is 59, he’s been the President, Chief Executive Officer, and Director of Brooks Automation since 2016. There are 10 older and 6 younger executives at Brooks Automation. The oldest executive at Brooks Automation, Inc. is A. Clinton Allen, 75, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Stephen Schwartz’s mailing address?
Stephen’s mailing address filed with the SEC is C/O BROOKS AUTOMATION, INC., 15 ELIZABETH DRIVE, CHELMSFORD, MA, 01824.
Insider trading at Brooks Automation
Over the last 16 years, insiders at Brooks Automation have traded over $41,752,927 worth of Brooks Automation stock and bought 84,885 units worth $755,883 . The most active insider traders include A Clinton Allen, Amin J Khoury, and Stephen S Schwartz. On average, Brooks Automation executives and independent directors trade stock every 25 days with the average trade being worth of $484,164. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Joseph on 24 October 2019, trading 5,478 units of BRKS stock currently worth $232,815.
What does Brooks Automation do?
Brooks Automation, Inc. engages in the provision of automation and cryogenic solutions for multiple markets, including semiconductor capital equipment and life science biological sample management and storage. It operates through the following business segments: Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group; and Brooks Life Science Systems. The Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group segment include atmospheric and vacuum robots, robotic modules and tool automation systems that provide precision handling and clean wafer environments, as well as cryogenic pumps and compressors that provide vacuum pumping and thermal management solutions used to create and control critical process vacuum applications. The Brooks Life Science Systems segment provides automated cold sample management systems for compound and biological sample storage, equipment for sample preparation and handling, consumables, and parts and support services to a range of life science customers including pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, bio-banks and research institutes. The company was founded in 1978 and is headquartered in Chelmsford, MA.
What does Brooks Automation’s logo look like?
Complete history of Stephen Schwartz stock trades at Brooks Automation and Spire, (Missouri)
Brooks Automation executives and stock owners
Brooks Automation executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Stephen Schwartz, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Lindon Robertson, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- David Jarzynka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Brooks Semiconductor Solutions Group
- David Gray, Senior Vice President, Chief Strategy and New Business Officer
- William Montone, Senior Vice President – Human Resources
- Joseph Martin, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Ellen Zane, Independent Director
- John McGillicuddy, Independent Director
- Krishna Palepu, Independent Director
- Alfred Woollacott, Independent Director
- A. Clinton Allen, Independent Director
- Mark Wrighton, Independent Director
- Kirk Pond, Independent Director
- Robyn Davis, Independent Director
- Michael Rosenblatt, Director
- Sherry Dinsmore, IR Contact Officer
- David Pietrantoni, Principal Accounting Officer, Vice President – Finance, Corporate Controller
- Jason Joseph, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Maurice H. Tenney, President-Brooks Life Sciences
- Sally White, SVP, Global Services
- Chong Sup Park, Director
- A. Michaud Steven, SVP, Critical Components Group
- John Lillig, SVP, MD, Brooks Life Sciences
- Guojuan Liao, President, GENEWIZ
- Marvin G Schorr,
- Gregory Marvell, VP, Extended Factory Group
- Robert Lepofsky, Director
- Shaun Wilson, VP, Global Customer Operations
- Thomas S Grilk, Sr. VP and General Counsel
- Ralf K Wuellner, President, Global Cust Op Grp
- Juergen Giessmann, Director
- Amin J Khoury, Director
- Charles M Mckenna, Executive VP
- Steven P Wentzell, SVP, Human Resources
- Jeffrey A Cassis, SVP, Global Sales and Service
- Santo Dinaro, SVP, Hardware Automation Group
- Peter Frasso, SVP Global Operations
- Roger D Emerick, Director
- Joseph Bellini, S.V.P. Software Group
- Robert J Therrien, PRESIDENT
- Investment Management Cod3 …,
- Michael W Pippins, Sr VP Corporate Marketing
- Robert W Jr Woodbury, SVP and CFO
- Richard Small, VP Corporate Controller
- James Gentilcore, President & COO
- Robert E Anastasi, Executive Vice President
- Edward C Grady, President and COO
- Mark D Morelli, EVP – Chief Operating Officer
- Martin S Headley, EVP & Chief Financial Officer
- Thomas Leitzke, SVP, Global Operations
- Kush Mirchandani, SVP, Worldwide Sales
- Timothy S Mathews, Principal Accounting Officer
- Clinton M. Haris, VP, Systems Solutions Group