Sergio Cadavid Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Sergio Cadavid is at least $5.05 Million dollars as of 12 April 2019. Mr. Cadavid owns over 5,888 units of Jabil stock worth over $2,183,092 and over the last 13 years he sold JBL stock worth over $2,871,395. In addition, he makes $0 as Senior Vice President and Treasurer at Jabil.
Mr. Cadavid JBL stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Sergio has made over 27 trades of the Jabil stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he sold 5,888 units of JBL stock worth $176,640 on 12 April 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was selling 17,606 units of Jabil stock on 26 October 2011 worth over $357,402. On average, Sergio trades about 2,332 units every 48 days since 2006. As of 12 April 2019 he still owns at least 55,805 units of Jabil stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Cadavid stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Sergio Cadavid biography
Sergio A. Cadavid serves as Senior Vice President, Treasurer of Jabil Circuit, Inc. He joined Jabil in 2006 as Treasurer. Prior to joining Jabil, Mr. Cadavid was Corporate Assistant Treasurer for Owens-Illinois, Inc. in Toledo, Ohio. He has also held various positions with The Quaker Oats Company, Arthur Andersen & Co. and J.M. Family Enterprises, Inc. He holds an M.B.A. from the University of Florida and a B.B.A. from Florida International University.
How old is Sergio Cadavid?
Sergio Cadavid is 62, he’s been the Senior Vice President and Treasurer of Jabil since 2013. There are 4 older and 13 younger executives at Jabil. The oldest executive at Jabil, Inc. is Thomas Sansone, 69, who is the Independent Vice Chairman of the Board.
What’s Sergio Cadavid’s mailing address?
Sergio’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 10560 DR. MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR. ST. N., , ST. PETERSBURG, FL, 33716.
Insider trading at Jabil
Over the last 19 years, insiders at Jabil have traded over $802,812,012 worth of Jabil stock and bought 157,690 units worth $2,204,418 . The most active insider traders include William D Morean, Audrey M Petersen, and Thomas A Sansone. On average, Jabil executives and independent directors trade stock every 6 days with the average trade being worth of $1,338,217. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael J Loparco on 5 November 2019, trading 3,500 units of JBL stock currently worth $134,750.
What does Jabil do?
Jabil, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic manufacturing services and solutions. It offers electronics design, production, product management, and repair services to companies in the automotive and transportation, capital equipment, consumer lifestyles and wearable technologies, computing and storage, defense and aerospace, digital home, healthcare, industrial and energy, mobility, networking and telecommunications, packaging, point of sale, and printing industries. The firm operates through the Electronics Manufacturing Services and Diversified Manufacturing Services segments. The Electronics Manufacturing Services segment focuses around leveraging IT; supply chain design and engineering; and technologies largely centered on core electronics. The Diversified Manufacturing Services segment provides engineering solutions, with an emphasis on material sciences and technologies. The company was founded by William E. Morean and James Golden in 1966 and is headquartered in St. Petersburg, FL.
What does Jabil’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Cadavid stock trades at Jabil
Jabil executives and stock owners
Jabil executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Mark Mondello, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Alessandro Parimbelli, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Enterprise and Infrastructure
- Kenneth S. Wilson, Executive Vice President
- Steven Borges, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer- Healthcare
- Timothy Main, Chairman of the Board
- David Stout, Independent Director
- Steven Raymund, Independent Director
- Martha Brooks, Independent Director
- Anousheh Ansari, Independent Director
- John Plant, Independent Director
- Thomas Sansone, Independent Vice Chairman of the Board
- Christopher Holland, Director
- Daryn Smith, Senior Vice President
- Sergio Cadavid, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Courteny Ryan, Executive Vice President, Corporate Development of Staff
- Michael Loparco, Executive Vice President, Chief Executive Officer – Engineered Solutions Group
- Robert Katz, Executive Vice President, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Bruce Johnson, Chief Human Resource Officer, Senior Vice President
- Michael Dastoor, Chief Financial Officer
- William D Jr Muir, SVP, Regional President – Asia
- Forbes I J Alexander, Treasurer
- Joseph A Mcgee, SVP, Global Business Units
- Erich Hoch, EVP, CEO, Jabil Packg Solution
- Courtney J Ryan, EVP, Corp Dev, Chief of Staff
- Frank A Newman, Director
- Brenda L. Chamulak, SVP, CEO, Packaging
- John P Lovato, Senior Vice President,
- Scott D Brown, Executive Vice President
- Scott D. Slipy, EVP, Chief HR Officer
- Robert L Paver, Corporate Secretary and
- Chris A Lewis, Chief Financial Officer
- Wesley B Edwards, Sr. VP, Strategic Operations
- Michel Charriau, European Chief Operating
- Hwai Hai Chiang, EVP, CEO, Materials Tech Group
- Lawrence J Murphy, Director
- William E Peters, Sr. Vice President, Operations
- Hartmut Liebel, EVP, CEO, After Mkt Svcs Group
- John Patrick Jr Redmond, Controller
- Audrey M Petersen, 10% owner
- Laurence S Grafstein, Director
- Kathleen A Walters, Director
- Mel S Lavitt, Director
- William D Morean, Director