Scott Ford Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott T Ford is at least $3.52 Million dollars as of 25 July 2018. Mr. Ford owns over 15,000 units of AT&T stock worth over $3,192,584 and over the last 7 years he sold T stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $325,000 as Independent Director at AT&T.
Mr. Ford T stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 4 trades of the AT&T stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he bought 15,000 units of T stock worth $453,750 on 25 July 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was buying 15,000 units of AT&T stock on 25 July 2018 worth over $453,750. On average, Scott trades about 505 units every 15 days since 2013. As of 25 July 2018 he still owns at least 81,319 units of AT&T stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Ford stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Ford biography
Scott T. Ford is Independent Director of AT&T Inc. Mr. Ford founded Westrock Group, LLC (a private investment firm in Little Rock, Arkansas) in 2013, where he has served as Member and Chief Executive Officer since its inception. Westrock Group operates Westrock Coffee Company, LLC (a fully integrated coffee company), which Mr. Ford founded in 2009, and where he has served as Chief Executive Officer since 2009. Westrock Group also operates Westrock Asset Management, LLC (a global alternative investment firm), which Mr. Ford founded in 2014, and where he has served as Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer since 2014. Mr. Ford previously served as President and Chief Executive Officer of Alltel Corporation (a provider of wireless voice and data communications services) from 2002 to 2009, and served as an executive member of Alltel Corporation’s board of directors from 1996 to 2009. He also served as Alltel Corporation’s President and Chief Operating Officer from 1998 to 2002. Mr. Ford led Alltel through several major business transformations, culminating with the sale of the company to Verizon Wireless in 2009. Mr. Ford received his B.S. in finance from the University of Arkansas, Fayetteville.
What is the salary of Scott Ford?
As the Independent Director of AT&T, the total compensation of Scott Ford at AT&T is $325,000. There are 7 executives at AT&T getting paid more, with Randall Stephenson having the highest compensation of $29,118,100.
How old is Scott Ford?
Scott Ford is 56, he’s been the Independent Director of AT&T since 2012. There are 14 older and 4 younger executives at AT&T. The oldest executive at AT&T, Inc. is Laura Tyson, 71, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Scott Ford’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is Whitacre Tower, 208 S Akard St, Dallas, TX 75202, USA.
Insider trading at AT&T
Over the last 7 years, insiders at AT&T have traded over $0 worth of AT&T stock and bought 688,216 units worth $23,037,552 . The most active insider traders include Glenn H Hutchins, Michael B Mccallister, and James H Blanchard. On average, AT&T executives and independent directors trade stock every 23 days with the average trade being worth of $913,622. The most recent stock trade was executed by Lori M Lee on 7 August 2019, trading 2,104 units of T stock currently worth $55,651.
What does AT&T do?
AT&T, Inc. is a holding company, which engages in the provision of telecommunications media and technology service. It operates through the following four segments: Communications, Warner Media, Latin America and Xandar. The Communications segment provides services to businesses and consumers located in the U.S., or in U.S. territories, and businesses globally. The Warner Media segment develops, produces and distributes feature films, television, gaming and other content over various physical and digital formats. The Latin America segment provides entertainment and wireless services outside of the U.S. The Xandar segment provides advertising services. The company was founded in 1983 and is headquartered in Dallas, TX.
What does AT&T’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Ford stock trades at AT&T and AT&T
AT&T executives and stock owners
AT&T executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Randall Stephenson, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- John Stankey, Chief Executive Officer, Warner Media, LLC
- John Stephens, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Executive Vice President
- John Donovan, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T Communications, LLC
- David McAtee, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel
- Laura Tyson, Independent Director
- Samuel Di Piazza, Independent Director
- Cynthia Taylor, Independent Director
- Geoffrey Yang, Independent Director
- Scott Ford, Independent Director
- Michael McCallister, Independent Director
- Richard Fisher, Independent Director
- Beth Mooney, Independent Director
- William Kennard, Independent Director
- Glenn Hutchins, Independent Director
- Michael Viola, Senior Vice President – Investor Relations
- William Blase, Senior Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- David Huntley, Senior Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer
- Brian Lesser, Chief Executive Officer-Xandr, AT&T Services, Inc.
- Lori Lee, Chief Executive Officer – AT&T International and Global Marketing Officer
- Gilbert F Amelio, Director
- James H Blanchard, Director
- Cindy B Taylor, Director
- Joyce M Roche, Director
- F. Thaddeus Arroyo, CEO – Bus. Solutions and Int’l
- Matthew K Rose, Director
- Robert W. Jr. Quinn, Sr.EVP-External & Leg. Affairs
- La Vega Rafael De, Pres. & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- John B Mccoy, Director
- Donald W Watts, Sr. Exec. VP and Gen. Counsel
- Jon C Madonna, Director
- Jaime Chico /Fa Pardo, Director
- James P Kelly, Director
- James W Cicconi, SrEVP-Ext & Legis Affairs
- Reuben V Anderson, Director
- Catherine M Coughlin, Sr.EVP & Global Mktg. Officer
- Andrew M Geisse, CEO-AT&T Business Solutions