Scott Donnelly Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott C Donnelly is at least $40.5 Million dollars as of 25 February 2019. Mr. Donnelly owns over 4,948 units of Textron stock worth over $26,519,776 and over the last 11 years he sold TXT stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $13,948,900 as Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer at Textron.
Mr. Donnelly TXT stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 10 trades of the Textron stock since 2011, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 4,948 units of TXT stock worth $99,999 on 25 February 2019.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 230,654 units of Textron stock on 20 February 2019 worth over $4,661,517. On average, Scott trades about 17,210 units every 68 days since 2008. As of 25 February 2019 he still owns at least 562,217 units of Textron stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Donnelly stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Donnelly biography
Scott C. Donnelly is an Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer of Textron Inc. Mr. Donnelly joined Textron in June 2008 as Executive Vice President and Chief Operating Officer and was promoted to President and Chief Operating Officer in January 2009. He was appointed to the Board of Directors in October 2009, became Chief Executive Officer of Textron in December 2009 and Chairman of the Board in September 2010. Previously, Mr. Donnelly was the President and CEO of General Electric (GE) Company’s Aviation business unit, a position he had held since July 2005. GE’s Aviation business unit is a leading maker of commercial and military jet engines and components as well as integrated digital, electric power and mechanical systems for aircraft. Prior to July 2005, Mr. Donnelly served as Senior Vice President of GE Global Research, one of the world’s largest and most diversified industrial research organizations with facilities in the U.S., India, China and Germany and held various other management positions since joining GE in 1989. In 2013, Mr. Donnelly joined the board of directors of Medtronic plc.
What is the salary of Scott Donnelly?
As the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Textron, the total compensation of Scott Donnelly at Textron is $13,948,900. There are no executives at Textron getting paid more.
How old is Scott Donnelly?
Scott Donnelly is 57, he’s been the Chairman of the Board, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Textron since 2010. There are 12 older and 1 younger executives at Textron. The oldest executive at Textron, Inc. is Lawrence Fish, 74, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Scott Donnelly’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is TEXTRON INC., 40 WESTMINSTER STREET, PROVIDENCE, RI, 02903.
Insider trading at Textron
Over the last 20 years, insiders at Textron have traded over $49,009,826 worth of Textron stock and bought 97,500 units worth $1,853,625 . The most active insider traders include Lewis B Campbell, Ivor J Evans, and Steven R Loranger. On average, Textron executives and independent directors trade stock every 45 days with the average trade being worth of $1,353,963. The most recent stock trade was executed by Mark S Bamford on 1 March 2019, trading 4,500 units of TXT stock currently worth $118,125.
What does Textron do?
Textron, Inc. is a multi-industry company, which leverages global network of aircraft, defense, industrial, and finance businesses to provide customers innovative solutions and services. The company operates its business through the following segments: Textron Aviation, Bell, Textron Systems, Industrial, and Finance. The Textron Aviation segment manufactures, sells, and services Beechcraft and Cessna aircraft. The Bell segment supplies military and commercial helicopters, tiltrotor aircraft, and related spare parts. The Textron Systems segment product lines consist of unmanned aircraft systems; land and marine systems; weapons and sensors; and a variety of defense and aviation mission support products and services. The Industrial segment designs and manufactures a variety of products under the Golf; Turf Care and Light Transportation Vehicles; Fuel Systems and Functional Components and Powered Tools; and Testing and Measurement Equipment product lines. The Finance segment consists of Textron Financial Corp. and its consolidated subsidiaries, which provides finances primarily to purchasers of new Cessna aircraft and Bell helicopters. The company founded by Royal Little in 1923 and is headquartered in Providence, RI.
What does Textron’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Donnelly stock trades at Medtronic Plc and Textron
Textron executives and stock owners
Textron executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Scott Donnelly, Chairman of the Board, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Frank Connor, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- E. Robert Lupone, Executive Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Julie Duffy, Executive Vice President – Human Resources
- R. Kerry Clark, Independent Director
- Paul Gagne, Lead Independent Director
- Kathleen Bader, Independent Director
- Lloyd Trotter, Independent Director
- James Conway, Independent Director
- Deborah James, Independent Director
- James Ziemer, Independent Director
- Ralph Heath, Independent Director
- Lawrence Fish, Independent Director
- Maria Zuber, Independent Director
- Eric Salander, Vice President – Investor Relations
- Lewis B Campbell, Chairman, President and CEO
- Mark S Bamford, VP and Corporate Controller
- Charles D Powell, Director
- Dain M Hancock, Director
- Ivor J Evans, Director
- Cheryl H Johnson, Executive VP, Human Resources
- Richard L Yates, VP and Controller
- Joe T Ford, Director
- Thomas B Wheeler, Director
- Terrence Odonnell, EVP and General Counsel
- Mary L Howell, Executive Vice President
- Kenneth C Bohlen, Executive Vice President
- John D Butler, Executive Vice President
- Sam F Segnar, Director
- R Stuart Dickson, Director
- Ted R French, EVP and CFO
- John D Macomber, Director
- Teresa Beck, Director
- Steven R Loranger, EVP and COO
- Brian H Rowe, Director
- Martin D Walker, Director
- Jesse Arnelle, Director