Scott Buckiso Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Scott D Buckiso is at least $2.84 Million dollars as of 14 June 2018. Mr. Buckiso owns over 3,960 units of United States Steel stock worth over $363,289 and over the last 4 years he sold X stock worth over $0. In addition, he makes $2,477,460 as Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions at United States Steel.
Mr. Buckiso X stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Scott has made over 1 trades of the United States Steel stock since 2018, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently he exercised 3,960 units of X stock worth $118,048 on 14 June 2018.
The largest trade he’s ever made was exercising 3,960 units of United States Steel stock on 14 June 2018 worth over $118,048. On average, Scott trades about 220 units every 0 days since 2016. As of 14 June 2018 he still owns at least 27,732 units of United States Steel stock.
You can see the complete history of Mr. Buckiso stock trades at the bottom of the page.
Scott Buckiso biography
Scott D. Buckiso serves as Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions of the Company, effective on October 1, 2018. He was Vice President – European Solutions and president – U. S. Steel Kosice of United States Steel Corporation. In his new role, Buckiso will assume executive responsibility for the company’s operations in the Slovak Republic. He joined U. S. Steel in 1990 as a management associate at Mon Valley Works’ Irvin Plant. From 1990 to 2004 Buckiso advanced through a series of increasingly responsible positions in finishing operations at the Irvin Plant, as well as in casting at Mon Valley Works’ Edgar Thomson Plant and finishing operations at Great Lakes Works. In 2004 he became division manager of rolling at Great Lakes Works, adding oversight of the plant’s finishing operations to his area of responsibility shortly thereafter. In 2006 he advanced to general manager of finishing at the former U. S. Steel Serbia, beginning his international operations management experience. Buckiso returned to North America in 2007 when he was named plant manager of U. S. Steel Canada’s Lake Erie Works. He later became plant manager – finishing at Gary Works in January 2009 and was named to his current post in July 2011. Buckiso is a native of Pittsburgh, Pa. , and a 1990 graduate of the University of Maryland where he earned a bachelor’s degree in communication and speech.
What is the salary of Scott Buckiso?
As the Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions of United States Steel, the total compensation of Scott Buckiso at United States Steel is $2,477,460. There are 4 executives at United States Steel getting paid more, with David Burritt having the highest compensation of $11,590,100.
How old is Scott Buckiso?
Scott Buckiso is 51, he’s been the Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions of United States Steel since 2018. There are 15 older and 3 younger executives at United States Steel. The oldest executive at United States Steel Corp. is Patricia Dennis, 72, who is the Independent Director.
What’s Scott Buckiso’s mailing address?
Scott’s mailing address filed with the SEC is 600 GRANT STREET, 61ST FLOOR, , PITTSBURGH, PA, 15219.
Insider trading at United States Steel
Over the last 19 years, insiders at United States Steel have traded over $19,110,424 worth of United States Steel stock and bought 325,325 units worth $8,974,558 . The most active insider traders include Thomas J Usher, Murry Gerber, and Robert J Stevens. On average, United States Steel executives and independent directors trade stock every 30 days with the average trade being worth of $520,919. The most recent stock trade was executed by Michael H Mcgarry on 5 November 2019, trading 1,000 units of X stock currently worth $13,130.
What does United States Steel do?
United States Steel Corp. engages in the manufacturing and selling of steel products. It operates through the following business segments: Flat-Rolled Products, U.S. Steel Europe, and Tubular Products. The Flat-Rolled Products segment includes managing steel plants and production facilities that manufactures steel slabs, rounds, strip mill plates, sheets, tin mill, iron ore, and coke. The U.S. Steel Europe segment offers producing and marketsing strip mill plates, spiral welded pipe, heating radiators, refractory ceramic materials. The Tubular Products segment involves in manufacturing and trading seamless and electric resistance welded steel casing and tubing. line pipe, and mechanical tubing. The company was founded in 1901 by Andrew Carnegie, John Pierpont Morgan, Charles Michael Schwab and Elbert Henry Gary and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA.
What does United States Steel’s logo look like?
Complete history of Mr. Buckiso stock trades at United States Steel and TMX
United States Steel executives and stock owners
United States Steel executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- David Burritt, President, Chief Executive Officer, Director
- Kevin Bradley, Chief Financial Officer, Executive Vice President
- Douglas Matthews, Senior Vice President – Industrial, Service Center and Mining Solutions
- Duane Holloway, Senior Vice President, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Corporate Secretary
- Scott Buckiso, Senior Vice President – Automotive Solutions
- James Bruno, Senior Vice President – European Solutions and President, U. S. Steel Kosice
- Pipasu Soni, Vice President – Performance analytics
- David Sutherland, Independent Chairman of the Board
- Patricia Tracey, Independent Director
- Dan Dinges, Independent Director
- Murry Gerber, Independent Director
- John Engel, Independent Director
- Eugene Sperling, Independent Director
- Paul Mascarenas, Independent Director
- Stephen Girsky, Independent Director
- Patricia Dennis, Independent Director
- Kevin Lewis, General Manager – Investor Relations
- Michael McGarry, Director
- John Faraci, Director
- Sara Greenstein, Senior Vice President – Consumer Solutions
- Richard Fruehauf, Senior Vice President – Strategic Planning and Corporate Development
- Christine Breves, Senior Vice President – Manufacturing Support, Chief Supply Chain Officer
- A Barry Melnkovic, SVP & CHRO
- Glenda G Mc Neal, Director
- Colleen M. Darragh, VP and Controller
- John G Drosdick, Director
- Mark G Tabler, VP-Global Quality & Mfg Proc
- Suzanne R Folsom, GC & Sr VP – Gov Affairs
- Robert J Stevens, Director
- David J. Rintoul, Sr. VP – Tubular Business
- Kimberly D Fast, Acting Controller
- Graham B Spanier, Director
- Shirley A Jackson, Director
- James D Garraux,
- Frank J Lucchino, Director
- Roy G Dorrance, Vice Chairman
- John J. Connelly,
- Gregory A. Zovko, Vice President & Controller
- Mario Longhi Filho, Exec. VP and COO
- David Britten, Sr VP&Chief Technology Officer
- Robert J Darnall, Director
- Thomas William La Sorda, Director
- Robert A Mcdonald, Director
- Seth E Schofield, Director
- Gretchen R Haggerty, Exec. VP, Treas. and CFO
- Jeffrey M Lipton, Director
- J Paul Kadlic, Exec. VP-Commercial
- David H Lohr, Sr. VP-Eur. Ops. & Pres.-USSK
- Thomas W Iii Sterling,
- Stephan K Todd,
- George F Babcoke,
- John P Surma, Pres and COO
- J James Kutka, SVP-Strat Plng & Bus Develop
- Anthony A. Bridge, VP – Engineering & Technology
- Michael S Williams, Sr VP – N American Flat-Rolled
- John H Goodish, Exec. VP-Operations
- Thomas J Usher, Chrmn and CEO
- Larry T Brockway, Sr. VP & Chief Risk Officer
- Charles R Lee, Director
- Richard A Gephardt, Director
- Jerome Gary Cooper, Director
- Christopher J Navetta,
- Susan M Suver, VP-Human Resources
- Dan D Sandman, Vice Chrmn-Chf Lgl Adm Offcr
- Terrence D Straub,
- Douglas C Yearley, Director
- Larry G Schultz, VP and Controller