Ruth E Bruch Net Worth
The estimated Net Worth of Ruth E Bruch is at least $1.84 Million dollars as of 23 April 2014. Ruth Bruch owns over 3,300 units of Teledyne Technologies stock worth over $1,841,641 and over the last 13 years Ruth sold TDY stock worth over $0.
Ruth Bruch TDY stock SEC Form 4 insider trading
Ruth has made over 1 trades of the Teledyne Technologies stock since 2014, according to the Form 4 filled with the SEC. Most recently Ruth exercised 3,300 units of TDY stock worth $102,894 on 23 April 2014.
The largest trade Ruth’s ever made was exercising 3,300 units of Teledyne Technologies stock on 23 April 2014 worth over $102,894. On average, Ruth trades about 165 units every 0 days since 2007. As of 23 April 2014 Ruth still owns at least 5,464 units of Teledyne Technologies stock.
You can see the complete history of Ruth Bruch stock trades at the bottom of the page.
What’s Ruth Bruch’s mailing address?
Ruth’s mailing address filed with the SEC is ONE KELLOGG SQUARE, P O BOX 3599, BATTLE CREEK, MI, 49016-3599.
Insider trading at Teledyne Technologies
Over the last 17 years, insiders at Teledyne Technologies have traded over $22,275,912 worth of Teledyne Technologies stock and bought 49,000 units worth $3,736,060 . The most active insider traders include Robert Mehrabian, Michael T Smith, and Roxanne S Austin. On average, Teledyne Technologies executives and independent directors trade stock every 19 days with the average trade being worth of $2,761,451. The most recent stock trade was executed by Jason Van Wees on 28 October 2019, trading 7,000 units of TDY stock currently worth $602,350.
What does Teledyne Technologies do?
Teledyne Technologies, Inc. engages in the provision of electronic and communication products for wireless and satellite systems. It operates through the following business segments: Instrumentation; Digital Imaging; Aerospace and Defense Electronics; and Engineered Systems. The Instrumentation segment includes monitoring and control instruments for marine, environmental, and industrial applications. The Digital Imaging segment offers sensors, cameras, and infrared systems. The Aerospace and Defense Electronics segment provides electronic components, data acquisition, subsystems, and communications equipment. The Engineered Systems segment develops and produces electrochemical energy systems and small turbine engines. The company was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Thousand Oaks, CA.
What does Teledyne Technologies’s logo look like?
Complete history of Ruth Bruch stock trades at The Bank of New York Mellon, Kellogg Co, and Teledyne Technologies
Teledyne Technologies executives and stock owners
Teledyne Technologies executives and other stock owners filed with the SEC include:
- Robert Mehrabian, Executive Chairman of the Board, Director
- Aldo Pichelli, President, Chief Executive Officer
- Susan Main, Chief Financial Officer, Senior Vice President
- Edwin Roks, Vice President, Group President – Teledyne DALSA and Teledyne e2v Digital Imaging
- Melanie Cibik, Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer, General Counsel, Secretary
- Jason VanWees, Executive Vice President – Strategy and Mergers & Acquisitions
- Charles Crocker, Independent Director
- Simon Lorne, Independent Director
- Michael Smith, Lead Independent Director
- Wesley von Schack, Independent Director
- Jane Sherburne, Independent Director
- Paul Miller, Independent Director
- Robert Malone, Independent Director
- Kenneth Dahlberg, Independent Director
- Roxanne Austin, Independent Director
- Denise Cade, Director
- Glenn Seemann, Vice President – Contracts
- George Bobb, Vice President, President – Teledyne Aerospace Electronics and Teledyne Scientific & Imaging LLC
- Carl Adams, Vice President – Business Risk Assurance
- Jason Connell, Vice President of Human Resources and Associate General Counsel
- Cynthia Belak, Vice President, Controller
- Kevin Prusso, Vice President, General Manager – Teledyne LeCroy
- Vicki Benne, Vice President, General Manager – Teledyne Environmental Instrumentation
- Scott Hudson, Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Stephen Blackwood, Senior Vice President, Treasurer
- Michael Read, President – Teledyne Marine Group
- Janice Hess, President, Engineered Systems Segment
- Sue Main, Senior VP & CFO
- Thomas H Reslewic, VP & Segment President
- Wajid Ali, VP & Controller
- Rex D Geveden, President, TBE
- Dale A Schnittjer, Vice President and CFO
- Frank V Cahouet, Director
- John T Kuelbs, Sr VP, Gen. Counsel & Sec.
- Ruth E Bruch, Director
- Robert P Bozzone, Director
- James M Link, Pres. Teledyne Brown Eng.
- Jr Charles J Queenan, Director
- Diane C Creel, Director
- Charles H Noski, Director
- Robert J Naglieri, Senior Vice Pres. & CFO